Some good news. Extreme speeder flips car and ends up dead on freeway sign.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This psychopath must have been doing 100 mph and was a menace to everyone. Thank god he's now gone.

Victim ejected onto 5 Freeway sign after crash near Griffith Park

Friday, October 30, 2015 05:06PM
A 20-year-old man who police say was driving recklessly was ejected onto a 5 Freeway sign near Griffith Park following a rollover crash Friday morning.

The fatal crash happened near Colorado Street around 7 a.m. when Richard Pananian of Burbank was driving on the southbound side of the freeway at high speeds, hitting one vehicle with three passengers, according to the California Highway Patrol. The people in the second vehicle were OK, police said.

Authorities said the Pananian's Ford Focus rolled several times, and the driver was catapulted onto the sign. CHP said he was not wearing a seatbelt. Pananian was pronounced dead at the scene.
5_freeway_sign_crash.jpg

Hey man, lighten up! He was late for work. Now he never has to do that stinking job ever again.

This psychopath must have been doing 100 mph and was a menace to everyone. Thank god he's now gone.

A 20-year-old man who police say was driving recklessly was ejected onto a 5 Freeway sign near Griffith Park following a rollover crash Friday morning.

The fatal crash happened near Colorado Street around 7 a.m. when Richard Pananian of Burbank was driving on the southbound side of the freeway at high speeds, hitting one vehicle with three passengers, according to the California Highway Patrol. The people in the second vehicle were OK, police said.

Authorities said the Pananian's Ford Focus rolled several times, and the driver was catapulted onto the sign. CHP said he was not wearing a seatbelt. Pananian was pronounced dead at the scene.
5_freeway_sign_crash.jpg
What is this problem you have with speeders? And how the hell did he manage to end up on the sign? That takes some doing...

5_freeway_sign_crash.jpg
What is this problem you have with speeders? And how the hell did he manage to end up on the sign? That takes some doing...

I think he got ejected through the moonroof opening bc he was not wearing a seat belt...I think. Strange how in the world he end up there.

I saw that on the news this morning. The guy has a trail of reckless driving tickets.

Bad drivers are an epidemic in America. It's gotten so bad...if you don't drive slow and defensively you are guaranteed to be in several wrecks.

I have no sympathy for aggressive drivers.

• Banned
Bad drivers are an epidemic in America. It's gotten so bad...if you don't drive slow and defensively you are guaranteed to be in several wrecks.

I have no sympathy for aggressive drivers.

It hasn't "gotten that way"; it's been that way for 100 years. The media makes the movies and tv shows and commercials that glorify speeding and text driving and reckless driving in general and the idiot public accepts it.

I saw that on the news this morning. The guy has a trail of reckless driving tickets.

He should have been locked up long ago but we continue to "punish" reckless drivers with fines.

That says what "punishing" with fines accomplishes. Zero. He probably was an immigrant or a protected minority. Nothing they do ever results in consequences. The rest of us law abiding citizens would be locked up like dogs if we went through on a green light turning to yellow.

Forum List

Back