Some producer at the BBC is probably getting fired

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Watch em both
Lol I don't think they were expecting this

5303943.jpg

Doesnt this show that the BBC is willing to broadcast alternative views ? Even bollox like this.

I don't think they were expecting that
And We already know you call cops on your black neighbors for no reason .....so stop right there racist ...
I dont have black neighbours you idiot. Why would you say that ?
Cause ya did a whole thread on it .....he's either going senile or was just fibbin....homos are fuckin freako whack jobs ...

Lol ahh so you live no where near any black people ...that's the cherry on top now

****** hater

What's that for ? Lol
I can play to

View attachment 483354
General Discussion. No reason to LOL. General Discussion.
Oh no it's funny when you throw up the definition...

It's just the definition

Leftards should read it 500 times and then take a closer look at what's been going on in the United States for the last 60 years....then get back to us

Doesnt this show that the BBC is willing to broadcast alternative views ? Even bollox like this.

Not a chance they knew who Brandon Tatum was when they booked him. They were looking for a black cop to badmouth the US and lavish praise on the Great White Hope, Joe Biden. I'm glad it turned out the way it did and your fellow effeminate fairies got a nice dose of reality.

Not a chance they knew who Brandon Tatum was when they booked him. They were looking for a black cop to badmouth the US and lavish praise on the Great White Hope, Joe Biden. I'm glad it turned out the way it did and your fellow effeminate fairies got a nice dose of reality.
The BBC has reporters in the major cities and has a comprehensive service over there in the colonies. They often feature right wing loons as part of their coverage,coulter and shapiro et al.

The BBC has reporters in the major cities and has a comprehensive service over there in the colonies. They often feature right wing loons as part of their coverage,coulter and shapiro et al.

You make up excuses for everything.

Nope, its the truth. I watch the BBC a lot. Which programmes do you watch ?

Thanks for admitting you make up excuses. I watch little TV, I read, the times. CNN, Washington Post, MSN and Apple news. I tend to stay away from left wing biased news like the BBC.

Thanks for admitting you make up excuses. I watch little TV, I read, the times. CNN, Washington Post, MSN and Apple news. I tend to stay away from left wing biased news like the BBC.
Ok, then maybe shut up if you have no idea what is going on.

Ok, then maybe shut up if you have no idea what is going on.

Every report out there says the BBC was floored by Tatum and the interview and did not expect what they got.

Maybe a racist asshole like yourself, needs to shut up because it is obvious, you are biased and have not looked up subsequent stories. Maybe you might invest in learning how to read, because you are clueless on this issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back