Someone thinks classifications are racist?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
el cigala
On Balkanforum one guy said its weird how i as a roma am interested in phenotypes, genetics, and classifications that its racist and im roma...

He quoted wikipedia about coon

Carleton Stevens Coon (June 23, 1904 – June 3, 1981) was an American anthropologist and professor at the University of Pennsylvania. He is best known for his scientific racist theories concerning the parallel evolution of human races, which were widely disputed in his lifetime

I replied:

I don't think it has anything to do with racism if you're interested in it. Or that you think racism is good. Reddit is pretty liberal and politically correct and there are people and sub-reddits there who are interested in it, and everyone from all over the world writes there, not just Europeans. I think you're confusing this with something to do with racism.

" Wikipedia Has Its Share Of Militant Moderators With Shit For Brains "

* Politically Correct Public Is Largely Scientifically Retarded *

On Balkanforum one guy said its weird how i as a roma am interested in phenotypes, genetics, and classifications that its racist and im roma...
He quoted wikipedia about coon
Carleton Stevens Coon (June 23, 1904 – June 3, 1981) was an American anthropologist and professor at the University of Pennsylvania. He is best known for his scientific racist theories concerning the parallel evolution of human races, which were widely disputed in his lifetime
I replied:
I don't think it has anything to do with racism if you're interested in it. Or that you think racism is good. Reddit is pretty liberal and politically correct and there are people and sub-reddits there who are interested in it, and everyone from all over the world writes there, not just Europeans. I think you're confusing this with something to do with racism.
The term race originates from racemization of proteins that determine the genotype and phenotype of individuals and common characteristics can be grouped just as any breed of animal , for example there are different breeds of dogs , cats , etc .

To state that one race of humans is a different species is a specious argument and false , because different races of humans can interbreed and produce progeny , where progeny necessarily means an ability to reproduce .

A species (pl.: species) is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction.[1]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back