Soros-backed, progressive Democrat St. Louis circuit attorney forced to resign

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
Naturally, this entitled, arrogant “progressive” who refused to do her job - she was busy attending nursing classes - exclaimed, in low-class uneducated English, “I ain’t leaving!” She was forced to resign today; hopefully, she won’t pull a Tracy Abrams and blame….you can guess.….raaaaacism!

7kl6w4.jpg

Naturally, this entitled, arrogant “progressive” who refused to do her job - she was busy attending nursing classes - exclaimed, in low-class uneducated English, “I ain’t leaving!” She was forced to resign today; hopefully, she won’t pull a Tracy Abrams and blame….you can guess.….raaaaacism!

You claim to be Jewish, but here you are posting anti-Semitic tropes. What a Judas goat you are!

2000 years of persecution and suffering, and you’ve learned nothing except to turn on those who are weaker than you!

Last edited:
You claim to be Jewish, but here you are posting anti-Semitic tropes. What a Judas goat you are!

2000 years of persecution and suffering, and you’ve learned nothing except to turn on those who are weaker than you!
What antisemitic tropes did I post? I criticized Soros, a destructive man, who is funding progressive DAs who allow criminals to run wild.

What is antisemitic about that?

Don't say "Soros". You don't need to. Just say "Jew". Everyone knows that's what you mean, so be proud about it.
Everyone with a brain knows that Soros’ religion, to the extent he even identifies with it, has nothing to do with my criticism of him.

Fuck off. Soros is funding a bunch of these scum bag DAs who let violent criminals ran rampant.
That’s the way these Dems silence any criticism of leftists destroying the country. If he happens to be Jewish (sort of), then you are called an antisemite. If he happens to be black (sort of), then you are called a racist.

It‘s all part of the way they silence people who reveal the damage the Democrats are doing to this country.

Everyone with a brain knows that Soros’ religion, to the extent he even identifies with it, has nothing to do with my criticism of him.

Defending anti-semitism. Siding with Nazis and the KKK.

You remind me I know a foolish young man with blonde hair and blue eyes. His mother lives on the Rez. She’s a member of the Mohawk First Nation. Her son is a member of a skinhead, white supremacist, gang.

That’s the way these Dems silence any criticism of leftists destroying the country. If he happens to be Jewish (sort of), then you are called an antisemite. If he happens to be black (sort of), then you are called a racist.

It‘s all part of the way they silence people who reveal the damage the Democrats are doing to this country.

Yep Lisa. They can't talk facts and past actions, to deflect, they make it about race, religion, or gender. By her way of thinking, all Germans should defend Hitler, Italians Mussolini, and Russians Stalin!

What antisemitic tropes did I post? I criticized Soros, a destructive man, who is funding progressive DAs who allow criminals to run wild.

What is antisemitic about that?

Let’s start with the lie that Soros is backing this DA. George Soros did not donate any money to this candidate, and may not even be aware that the candidate received any of the money Soros donated to the social Justice group.

Soros donated money to a PAC which was supporting minority DA candidates. Soros provided no funds or backing directly to any of the candidates, nor did he have any role in in selecting these candidates.

The term “Soros backed” Is an anti-Semitic dog whistle to indicate that the “vast Jewish conspiracy” is behind the election of this man.

You do realize that the anti-semiric Republicans are laughing at the stupidity of the Jew who is promoting the conspiracy theory of the worldwide Jewish cabal destroying the American way of life.

Nah. Everyone knows that antisemites use the terms "Soros" and "globalists" as dogwhistles for "Jews".

No, it doesn't fool anyone.

Forum List

Back