Southwest heat angst another climate ruse!

LoL...check the usual media suspects today? I did... stories about southwest heat designed to rattle those who tend to the hysterical.....

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-forecasts/brutal-heat-maintains-grip-on-the-southwest/1555558

But zero talk about the US northeast where there has been exactly one beach day since summer began...temperatures routinely in the low-80's. Highly fcuked up...it's July 10th:oops:

View attachment 803116
And B.C. is unusually cool due to winds from the arctic I think. Mornings before about 10 a.m. are long sleeved shirt weather.

Abnormalities throughout North America are causing uninformed people to have a closer look!

Lobic escapes the denialists but not because of the ability to think. It's because of their inability to reason against their political dogma. Whoops!

Hate to break it to you but nobody outside of California cares about California. StOOpid clown state went and fcuked themselves...just like France.:biggrin:

The sh*tshow will kick off in Ca within 10 years...max.
Gonna be a hoot to watch...

No worries ... they'll bring their insanity to your neighborhood in the near future ... you'll have a front yard seat ...

And B.C. is unusually cool due to winds from the arctic I think. Mornings before about 10 a.m. are long sleeved shirt weather.

Abnormalities throughout North America are causing uninformed people to have a closer look!

Lobic escapes the denialists but not because of the ability to think. It's because of their inability to reason against their political dogma. Whoops!
So skeptics can't think straight??

Hmmm

Show us any evidence where the science mattering in the real world. Asked this question dozens of times in this forum over the past 10 years.

Still no response....

whoops-74379556.jpg

LoL...check the usual media suspects today? I did... stories about southwest heat designed to rattle those who tend to the hysterical.....

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-forecasts/brutal-heat-maintains-grip-on-the-southwest/1555558

But zero talk about the US northeast where there has been exactly one beach day since summer began...temperatures routinely in the low-80's. Highly fcuked up...it's July 10th:oops:

View attachment 803116
What's a northeast beach to someone in the Southwest?????
Are you proposing we hop in the car, drive to a beach in the northeast and just park there?

Deniers say the dumbest thing to deflect from their humiliation. You know, their humilation over being proven absolutely wrong about every single thing for at least the past decade.

The normal people don't have to post weepy sore-loser threads like this. Skook does. When you don't deny reality, you don't have to make excuses as to why reality doesn't match your weirdass sore-loser politics.

... You know, their humilation over being proven absolutely wrong about every single thing for at least the past decade ...

Which tropical cyclone was designated as a "hypercane" ... Typhoon Tip was the most intense at 870 mb, and strongest at 190 mph winds ... this is Category 5 ... and that's about the frictional limit to how powerful these cyclones can become on Earth ... you ignore rigid mathematical proofs, so I won't waste the time looking that part up ...

That certainly proves you're wrong about these so-called "hypercanes" ... or point to one and say "look, look, see, see; this is a hypercane" ...

Skooks, the idiots posted hottest day ever for july 4 and posted a graph, I asked them for the dataset and they posted the supposed link to the site with the graph, but funny, no datasets for July 4 or anything past June 11. Yet they plotted the hottest day ever. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. Fking every time, they can't back up their shit. blah, blah blah trump!!!

Deniers say the dumbest thing to deflect from their humiliation. You know, their humilation over being proven absolutely wrong about every single thing for at least the past decade.

The normal people don't have to post weepy sore-loser threads like this. Skook does. When you don't deny reality, you don't have to make excuses as to why reality doesn't match your weirdass sore-loser politics.
woooo, the irony in this post.

what a loser with nothing posts!!!!

Forum List

Back