HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
According to Hirano, Booker hates woman, because Booker and Hirano demand you must believe and listen to woman, yet failed to listen to and hear what the woman witnesses said when they very clearly stated "it never happened".
Fair opportunity means all testimony from
" all people" declared as there by the accuser.
Booker and Hirano and Blumenthal and others "selectively listened to woman while silencing conveniently those who don't
help their charade. Selective attention and rights of woman is disrespectful to woman and Hirano and Booker both proved they hate honest woman that disagree with their disingenuous claims.

That being said: why didn't we know about Feinstein interviewing Kavanaugh AFTER she sat on this claim?? Woh is that important, she's now lying by claiming it was confidential, bit what other purpose would there be but to bring it up "IN PRIVATE IN HIS INTERVIEW".....
SHE IS SO BUSTED!

THIS IS ABOUT BOOKER in general pretending to be sincere to a womans voice, when as proven it's selective recognition.
Booker hates woman like Hirano the Volcano hates men.

CEB25E9E-583F-47F4-83F5-EABA03E6F82C.jpeg

Leftists think the only value women have is their value as sex objects and victims.

They pretend not to notice they're the ones who victimize them, when they demand that others bow down to their victim status.

They victimize women, then demand we elevate the women they victimize based on nothing but their victimization.

Cory Booker is no Kirk Douglas. Cory is nothing but a huge "Farticus" to the Democratic Party. Without him at the hearing, we would not be getting any entertainment like the last one.

I was so far out in the sticks today that my data which usually reaches the woods was out, no worse time to worry about what the circus was doing to the markets and not being able to know what was going on. So I never got to hear what happened to that guy who claimed it was him Ford was describing.
I'm guessing he didn't pan out in further investigation?
Oh and when is someone gonna come forward about creepy Blumenthal, there is no way he doesn't have a restroom stall story floating around. Any congressional staff or runner have a story about him sneeking a peek at them at the urinal?

Forum List

Back