"Spartanburg Police Department (SPD) officers raced to the Krispy Kreme"............................................

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Wonder if the author of this news story moonlights as a stand-up comedian?

South Carolina Krispy Kreme Staff Attacked in Doughnut Flavor Selection Row​

Two Krispy Kreme employees in South Carolina were attacked during a row about a doughnut selection, according to police.

Spartanburg Police Department (SPD) officers raced to the Krispy Kreme store at 354 North Church St. last weekend after they were alerted to reports of an assault at 7:15 p.m. on May 1.

Witnesses told police a man and woman were involved in a row with an employee at the drive-thru.

A police report, seen by CBS17, said the argument began when the customer asked for doughnuts that were not available at Krispy Kreme.

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

Wonder if the author of this news story moonlights as a stand-up comedian?

South Carolina Krispy Kreme Staff Attacked in Doughnut Flavor Selection Row​

Since there are no photos of the displeased customers, I found the quotation of "Don't touch my man!" quite helpful in making a guess about...

Could be wrong, of course. The man's first name is common enough, so I cannot be certain.

According to the write up, things that weren't even on the menu were being demanded. If you don't like what is on a menu, you are more than welcome to leave and go find a place that serves whatever it is that you are wanting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back