Stabbing attempt ended miraculously with light wound.

Or you all could try giving them their land back and going back to Europe where you came from.
Surrendering to violence and fear never solve the problem.

I don't know. Do you really think the Palestinians will follow you Zionists back to Europe if you went back to where you came from?

They are already here and attacking the Jews and Christians already. They utter the immortal ISLAMONAZI words, these are our lands so we will fight to reposes them. Guess you are wrong again, and I cant wait for them to start invading America

No.

The name does. The people came there from Egypt. Well the original people did.

Those there now came mostly from Russia. Ashkenazi Jews who were converts, and originated in Europe or Asia, depending on which stories you favour.

They are as much "returning" to Israel (and Judea) as a tribe of Eskimo would be.

More LIES beetle but as the majority of Jews in Israel come from the M.E. You would be lucky to find a non Palestinian Jew in the whole of Israel, that is if you apply the UN rules and criteria.......................

Can I join in and bring to the table the amount of west bank land stolen by the Palestinians in 1948/1949 ?

They never had any land remember, they were ran off in 1099 and have never returned to claim it. maybe the Palestinians should go back to where they came from and give the Jews their lands back. Or how about land swaps 2 acres of stolen Jewish land for 1 acre of Palestinian land with a compensation package for the shortfall. Should give pause for thought if brought before the UN, ICC and ICJ.

Sorry, man, 1099 is well past the statue of limitation.

Point is, it was Arab land that the British gave away to the Zionists.

Maybe Britain should give the Zionists Scotland.

They are already here and attacking the Jews and Christians already. They utter the immortal ISLAMONAZI words, these are our lands so we will fight to reposes them. Guess you are wrong again, and I cant wait for them to start invading America

Yeah, again, the fences around the Mosque in my neighborhood is to keep the rednecks out, not the Muslims in.

America wouldn't have a problem with Islam if we stopped propping up the Zionists.

They never had any land remember, they were ran off in 1099 and have never returned to claim it. maybe the Palestinians should go back to where they came from and give the Jews their lands back. Or how about land swaps 2 acres of stolen Jewish land for 1 acre of Palestinian land with a compensation package for the shortfall. Should give pause for thought if brought before the UN, ICC and ICJ.

Sorry, man, 1099 is well past the statue of limitation.

Point is, it was Arab land that the British gave away to the Zionists.

Maybe Britain should give the Zionists Scotland.

As I said the arabs had not controlled the land since 1099, and it was Ottoman land prior to 1919. Then it became spoils of war and LoN land, who gave it to arabs and Jews. The biggest slice nearly 90% went to arab muslims, the remaining 10% was earmarked as the RESURECTED NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS.
You grasp of history and reality is sadly lacking any credibility, maybe we should give into muslim demands and give them Scotland...................

Yeah, again, the fences around the Mosque in my neighborhood is to keep the rednecks out, not the Muslims in.

America wouldn't have a problem with Islam if we stopped propping up the Zionists.

You have less that 1% of the population muslms, just wait until they reach 5% and start taking your land. Very common in Europe for a muslim to move boundary fences and steal half their neighbours land, then attack them when they complain. First words in their defence are usually " In my country we can do this" or " they were racist and I lost my temper"

As I said the arabs had not controlled the land since 1099, and it was Ottoman land prior to 1919. Then it became spoils of war and LoN land, who gave it to arabs and Jews. The biggest slice nearly 90% went to arab muslims, the remaining 10% was earmarked as the RESURECTED NATIONAL HOME OF THE JEWS.
You grasp of history and reality is sadly lacking any credibility, maybe we should give into muslim demands and give them Scotland

The League of Nations (also known as the Group that failed miserably in preventing World War II) had no business giving away Arab land. neither did the British.

Just because Europe wanted to dump off their Jews doesn't make it a good idea.

You have less that 1% of the population muslms, just wait until they reach 5% and start taking your land. Very common in Europe for a muslim to move boundary fences and steal half their neighbours land, then attack them when they complain. First words in their defence are usually " In my country we can do this" or " they were racist and I lost my temper"

Yes, your Islamaphobia is well known. Did you have a point, otherwise?

Forum List

Back