Star Power

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Obama delivers presents to kids at Childrenā€™s National hospital in DC | Daily Mail Online

This is what a real President looks like.

Not some snarling, pussy grabbing charity fraudster.

WzE4MjAxMjIwMTgsImN4by5hIiwiaHR0cHM6Ly9pLmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay8xcy8yMDE4LzEyLzIwLzA2Lzc2NDcwOTgtNjUxNDI0MS1UaGVfZm9ybWVyX3ByZXNpZGVudF90YWtlc19hX3NlbGZpZV93aXRoX2FfcGF0aWVudF9vdmVyX2FfZ2FtZV9vLWEtODBfMTU0NTI4ODM1NzY3Ni5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiYzQ3ZjY2NSJd

Looks a hustler trying to use sick children to endear himself to the feeble minded to me. Looks like it works.

Not some snarling, pussy grabbing charity fraudster.
Why bring Bill Clinton into this?
^ great, another retarded republican who thinks raping women is great because ā€œBill Clintonā€ :rolleyes:
As for the thread, good for Obama. Meanwhile Trumpā€™s packing for his weekly golf vacation.

great, another retarded republican who thinks raping women is great because ā€œBill Clintonā€
That's hurts so much coming from a sociopathic shitbag.
I would be offended however if you ever agreed with something I said. It would cause me to doubt myself.

As for the thread, good for Obama. Meanwhile Trumpā€™s packing for his weekly golf vacation.
Yea for Obama. I'm not about to stand in line to kiss his ass and genuflect before the great man because he
had some self promoting photo op at a hospital.
But for weak minded dupes like you (and the OP clown) I'm sure this makes up for all the children he helped kill in Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria etc. Despicable attempts to dodge Obamaā€™s responsibility for Syria ā€˜red lineā€™ default

Some scary anarchist punk you are. You are just a left wing dupe pretending to be more than that.

great, another retarded republican who thinks raping women is great because ā€œBill Clintonā€
That's hurts so much coming from a sociopathic shitbag.
I would be offended however if you ever agreed with something I said. It would cause me to doubt myself.

Yea for Obama. I'm not about to stand in line to kiss his ass and genuflect before the great man because he
had some self promoting photo op at a hospital.
But for weak minded dupes like you (and the OP clown) I'm sure this makes up for all the children he helped kill in Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Syria etc. Despicable attempts to dodge Obamaā€™s responsibility for Syria ā€˜red lineā€™ default

Some scary anarchist punk you are. You are just a left wing dupe pretending to be more than that.
Take a chill pill bro :cuckoo:

Well, Tammy, you are obviously a sexual masochist who gets off on being verbally abused by your American superiors (in every quantifiable manner your Skittle-sized brain could conceive of), which is the REAL reason you keep trolling AMERICAN websites with your snobby, elitist hatred of AMERICANS and your fellatrix-love of AMERICAN traitors. And as an open-minded American, I'm more than happy to oblige your sexual abuse fantasies of being abused by us yanks. You troll here ONLY to be abused by Americans because you get some sort of sexual bang off it. I'm not here to judge other people's sexual turn-ons though, Tammy, I'm just here to make you masochistically happy.

I could start out by saying you Welsh goofs are NOT even a real country. Much like failed, societal jokes like Wales, Scotland, Jamaica, etc., you are nothing but asshole-lickers to England's Royal cousin-fucking inbreds who aren't even English (they're German inbreds who changed their name in WWI). With the exception of Sir Anthony Hopkins, what the fuck GOOD has your miserable, silly little English backwater Wales ever contributed to humanity? I will also verbally abuse you by telling you that besides being the STUPIDEST, brain-addled, window-licking humanoid in the entire UK, with misplaced eyes, a gibberish accent (Welsh accents sound like an enraged Irishman who had a traumatic childhood) and a rotting, cheesy, cirrhotic liver, you are ALSO a psychopath who will sacrifice any innocent lifeform to ANY muslim human-rights-atrocities because you salivate over anything that kills Jews or Americans, you evil, soulless, brainless, classless, charmless, moralless, candorless son of a bitch. How DARE the UK's backwater trailer park Wales look down their noses at a superpower???!!!

Unfortunately with a walking disease like you, an utter abomination to all humanity, I'm somewhat limited in my ability to verbally abuse you and give you the masochistic thrill you want because your soul, your essence, your very EXISTENCE is so obscene, it somewhat limits my ability to insult a toxic carbon-construction like you, that was never meant to be. For example, I can't call you a syphilis-ridden sewer rat because that would be an insult to sewer rats and the syphilis virus. I can't call you a sucker of cocks because I don't believe a ghoulish monster like you is even capable of expressing that level of tactile affection. I can't call you an actual muslim because I don't believe a wimpy, sissy little hermaphrodite like yourself even has the drive to commit the atrocities they do. I can't call you a phony because that would insult perfect computer copies of an original document.

So help us out, Tommy: what are accurate insults you want us yanks to call you that will make you masochistically orgasm in your pants? I'm such a kind-hearted American, you know I'm here to sexually help you out, my good buddy.

Well, Tammy, you are obviously a sexual masochist who gets off on being verbally abused by your American superiors (in every quantifiable manner your Skittle-sized brain could conceive of), which is the REAL reason you keep trolling AMERICAN websites with your snobby, elitist hatred of AMERICANS and your fellatrix-love of AMERICAN traitors. And as an open-minded American, I'm more than happy to oblige your sexual abuse fantasies of being abused by us yanks. You troll here ONLY to be abused by Americans because you get some sort of sexual bang off it. I'm not here to judge other people's sexual turn-ons though, Tammy, I'm just here to make you masochistically happy.

I could start out by saying you Welsh goofs are NOT even a real country. Much like failed, societal jokes like Wales, Scotland, Jamaica, etc., you are nothing but asshole-lickers to England's Royal cousin-fucking inbreds who aren't even English (they're German inbreds who changed their name in WWI). With the exception of Sir Anthony Hopkins, what the fuck GOOD has your miserable, silly little English backwater Wales ever contributed to humanity? I will also verbally abuse you by telling you that besides being the STUPIDEST, brain-addled, window-licking humanoid in the entire UK, with misplaced eyes, a gibberish accent (Welsh accents sound like an enraged Irishman who had a traumatic childhood) and a rotting, cheesy, cirrhotic liver, you are ALSO a psychopath who will sacrifice any innocent lifeform to ANY muslim human-rights-atrocities because you salivate over anything that kills Jews or Americans, you evil, soulless, brainless, classless, charmless, moralless, candorless son of a bitch. How DARE the UK's backwater trailer park Wales look down their noses at a superpower???!!!

Unfortunately with a walking disease like you, an utter abomination to all humanity, I'm somewhat limited in my ability to verbally abuse you and give you the masochistic thrill you want because your soul, your essence, your very EXISTENCE is so obscene, it somewhat limits my ability to insult a toxic carbon-construction like you, that was never meant to be. For example, I can't call you a syphilis-ridden sewer rat because that would be an insult to sewer rats and the syphilis virus. I can't call you a sucker of cocks because I don't believe a ghoulish monster like you is even capable of expressing that level of tactile affection. I can't call you an actual muslim because I don't believe a wimpy, sissy little hermaphrodite like yourself even has the drive to commit the atrocities they do. I can't call you a phony because that would insult perfect computer copies of an original document.

So help us out, Tommy: what are accurate insults you want us yanks to call you that will make you masochistically orgasm in your pants? I'm such a kind-hearted American, you know I'm here to sexually help you out, my good buddy.
The Welsh founded America Will. Check it out you backward fuck.

The Welsh founded America Will. Check it out you backward fuck.

Joe Walsh is pretty good, he's not Welsh is he ?

Can I ask how often he did this kind of thing back when he was our leading man? Do keep in mind that since such a position is no longer his job title, doing stuff like this is just one of the many things that he now has more time for.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back