Starbucks decides Guns and Caffeine...not a good mix

Don't go to Starbucks anyway....Probably never will....But if I do I'll probably be carrying...

This is exactly what I would expect.

The only way to keep the nutters honest is to put a metal detector at every doorway of every business and home on the planet.

Otherwise, they'll just lie.

Hey stupid Starbucks made a request, they did not outright ban guns.

Damn you people are stupid!

While I can see his point, I beleive he is pointing at the wrong group..

In order to appease one loud mouth group, he is willing to curtail the rights of others.

He's not really curtailing anyone's rights. His property, his rules.

What gun owners should do is start boycotting Starbucks completely. Start frequenting local coffee shops and start keeping receipts and start sending Starbucks monthly reports of just how much money they aren't getting from gun owners.

While I can see his point, I beleive he is pointing at the wrong group..

In order to appease one loud mouth group, he is willing to curtail the rights of others.

He's not really curtailing anyone's rights. His property, his rules.

What gun owners should do is start boycotting Starbucks completely. Start frequenting local coffee shops and start keeping receipts and start sending Starbucks monthly reports of just how much money they aren't getting from gun owners.

That would require action...Repubs don't do action

There is no 'open carry' in Florida.

In some States, signs saying "No Firearms Allowed" are legally enforceable. In others, such as Florida, they are not.

IOW, if an establishment has a sign up that says "No Firearms Allowed" and somebody gets caught with one in Florida, all they can do is ask you to leave. And you have to, of course.

Of course, if you're violating the Law.... Carrying in a Bar or on School Grounds, etc. You can, and probably will, go to Jail. Otherwise... No. In a Starbucks for example.. Concealed carry and you get caught -- No.

In other States, if you get caught under the same circumstances, you can be prosecuted.

Know your State's Gun Laws.

well, I'm certainly not going into a starbucks now. They pretty much hung up a sign "Please armed criminals, come in and rob us and out customers at gunpoint, cause we cain't fight back."

Bet the nutters will be sneaky and dishonest, hiding their guns under their clothes because they don't have the balls to be open and honest.

543449_10201918835794966_1410361631_n.jpg

Some States, like Texas do not have open carry.

But don't let facts ruin your little dream.

He has yet to utter one fact. Just a boatload of lies is all he's good for.

Don't go to Starbucks anyway....Probably never will....But if I do I'll probably be carrying...

The only way to keep the nutters honest is to put a metal detector at every doorway of every business and home on the planet.

I have only gone into a Starbucks once in my life... I got coffee, but I didn't pay for it.

We have a Starbucks around the corner from my house, I may make it a point to go in once a week, with my weapon, and post about it just to piss you off Luddly.

Last edited:
There is no 'open carry' in Florida.

In some States, signs saying "No Firearms Allowed" are legally enforceable. In others, such as Florida, they are not.

IOW, if an establishment has a sign up that says "No Firearms Allowed" and somebody gets caught with one in Florida, all they can do is ask you to leave. And you have to, of course.

Of course, if you're violating the Law.... Carrying in a Bar or on School Grounds, etc. You can, and probably will, go to Jail. Otherwise... No. In a Starbucks for example.. Concealed carry and you get caught -- No.

In other States, if you get caught under the same circumstances, you can be prosecuted.

Know your State's Gun Laws.

BTW, Starbucks didn't say they were becoming a gun free zone and banning guns.. They request people not to bring them.

There is a difference.

Starbucks may enforce their own property as a gun-free zone if they want. Simple as that.

Ah yes, an open carry policy everywhere. And the crazies can openly carry their assault weapons into crowds kill by the dozens. America already has by far the highest death toll from guns of any first world nation. A toll that will soon surpass auto deaths in this nation.

I have only gone into a Starbucks once in my life... I got coffee, but I didn't pay for it.

We have a Starbucks around the corner from my house, I may make it a point to go in once a week, with my weapon, and post about it just to piss you off Luddly.

And that's how you get free coffee?

Hmmm. It's worth a shot. Pun intended (both of them-- make it a double).

:coffee:

Forum List

Back