starbucks employee suspended for putting monkey on black ladies cup

Why, to assume it could have been an honest mistake? Monique and Monkey sound very similar, and again, it depends on how she said it.

Black people pronounce anything with a 'Q' in it as a 'Kay', so instead of a 'neek' they would indeed say 'que' as 'Moan knee Kay'; they know even less about FRench and Spanish than they do English suffixes. SupaBad is just sniveling because he knows that's a fact.

Black people pronounce anything with a 'Q' in it as a 'Kay', so instead of a 'neek' they would indeed say 'que' as 'Moan knee Kay'; they know even less about FRench and Spanish than they do English suffixes. SupaBad is just sniveling because he knows that's a fact.

I don't think so. It's a mild form of OCD. He sees race in everything. Anybody here disagreeing with him is a racist even if the subject at hand had nothing to do with race. He'll find a way to insert race into it.

f7989fa9-d6f6-4c37-a41c-845fb56840d0-large16x9_Monkey.PNG

Looks like cultural appropriation to me... the Targarian culture.

Speaking for myself, insults don't bother me unless there is some truth to them.
Kinda like making a fat insult to a thin person.
Food for thought.

Speaking for myself, insults don't bother me unless there is some truth to them.
Kinda like making a fat insult to a thin person.
Food for thought.

May be the case once in a while, but 99 out of a hundred times they're just being assholes.

Forum List

Back