Starbucks expands benefits to cover all transgender surgeries

This seems bigoted to the extreme.

What about the employee needing cancer surgery or a hernia operation?
What about the employee needing needing an ankle or hip replacement?

Those crucial needs are less important than elective desires?
I see an avalanche of lawsuits in Starbucks future.
if you worked for Starbucks and NEEDED one of these important surgeries and learned they wouldn't pay for it but WOULD pay for gender transition surgery....how would you feel?

Is this perhaps outright discrimination maybe?

:lol:

Cancer and hernia surgery are covered by their health insurance, too.

Yeah, those are the same things as wanted to change your sex. :290968001256257790-final: I swear, something is mentally not right with the Left.

if you worked for Starbucks and NEEDED one of these important surgeries and learned they wouldn't pay for it but WOULD pay for gender transition surgery....how would you feel?

Yeah, those are the same things as wanted to change your sex. :290968001256257790-final: I swear, something is mentally not right with the Left.

Is the concept of "context" foreign to you? Did you read the post I was responding to?

...and yet, so far this year they've opened hundreds of new stores around the world, and had record-breaking Q1 revenue.

Wall St says they're in deep shit

Coffee giant Starbucks has announced they will fully fund an employees’ gender transitions, from reassignment surgery to hair transplants and other cosmetic procedures.
Starbucks Expands Benefits to Cover ALL Transgender Surgeries

LMFAO this CEO idiot is gonna buy you suckers, lmfao........ as they raise the price of coffee and you will see virtual signaling running rampent .

Virtual Signaling is like a little bitch in heat calling others to join their actions.......

All the gay bs is being intentionally being dumped on us to make the public thing this is all so widly accepted when tech. it's not. But as the idiots all gather together it's like that drawing board that has metal particles in it and when you drag it along the pieces follow, i think it's called etch a sketch.

This is what happens when bird of a feather flock together ....... You all think it because you brainwash each other into believing the FALSE BS LIES.......

Companies like this included.
The end is near...for them.

Is the concept of "context" foreign to you? Did you read the post I was responding to?

My apologies...I just read what you replied to.

Everyone can get a hernia or cancer. Normal folks don't cut their pee pee off and wanna be called a girl though, unless they are crazy.

...and yet, so far this year they've opened hundreds of new stores around the world, and had record-breaking Q1 revenue.

"Wall Street" said that?

Coffee giant Starbucks has announced they will fully fund an employees’ gender transitions, from reassignment surgery to hair transplants and other cosmetic procedures.
Starbucks Expands Benefits to Cover ALL Transgender Surgeries

LMFAO this CEO idiot is gonna buy you suckers, lmfao........ as they raise the price of coffee and you will see virtual signaling running rampent .

Virtual Signaling is like a little bitch in heat calling others to join their actions.......
i hope he puts some conditions around it or people will work there long enough to transition and move on.
I hope he doesnt.....besides only haters would do that.
There go their raises.

"Wall Street" said that?

6% drop....yeah dumbfuck

Just stop you'll get shellacked...again

Dumbasses can't except facts no matter what you put in front of them. That's why they made up a dunce cap for these a.h.

Forum List

Back