State political ads in Rustbelt focus mainly around blocking sick trans agenda.

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
It is sad that this is the most important topic to run on in 2024 America.

Thanks, dems for completely fucking up America!

trans balls (2).jpg

The only, only good part of this will be when America collapses, the lights go out and no there is no more rule of law...equity, reparations and justice will shower down on the filthy commie dems.

...if you vote dem you vote to destroy America.

Trump can win most of the rust belt.

For sure West Va and Ohio.

Trump has momentum like crazy and Biden is cratering.

Trump could even get close on the popular vote.

Biden is set to underperform Clinton 2016.

Trump can win most of the rust belt.

For sure West Va and Ohio.

Trump has momentum like crazy and Biden is cratering.

Trump could even get close on the popular vote.

Biden is set to underperform Clinton 2016.
Keep counting those eggs as chickens.

The Trans phenomenon is merely the latest and most obvious manifestation of Leftist insanity. While it doesn't affect a large percentage of the population, it is an example of the kinds of shit that Leftists generate when they are in control. One might similarly point out what the Left is doing to the Armed Forces. It doesn't affect a significant percentage of the population, but it needs to be stopped.

This crap does not affect our prosperity. We vote Dem for fiscal sanity to keep Repubtards from Increasing Deficit Spending & away from the Printing Press!

I am not counting any chickens. That is what the current data shows.

Share with me your data. What will the final electoral vote count and popular vote be?

Since you know I am wrong, prove you are right.

You Lie!

Trump Exploded US Dollar Money Supply 5 Times All US History!!!!!!!
Biden has slashed it more than All US History!!!!!!!
fredgraph.png
and so the TDS shows its ugly head,,

did you know when you include the 5 trillion in debt added what seems like every yr now that all spending is a deficit??

if any private person or company kept their books like the government does we would go to jail for the rest of our lives,,

I am not counting any chickens. That is what the current data shows.

Share with me your data. What will the final electoral vote count and popular vote be?

Since you know I am wrong, prove you are right.
Repubtards requiring all female athletes in the state to provide detailed information about their periods is going to backfire on you idiots.

What ever happened with Republicans brilliant law to check birth certificate gender id before using the bathroom?

Gee wiz I wonder what caused so many new voters to remove Repubtards.

Last edited:
Repubtards requiring all female athletes in the state to provide detailed information about their periods is going to backfire on you idiots.

What ever happened with Republicans brilliant law to check birth certificate gender id before using the bathroom?

Gee wiz I wonder what caused so many new voters to remove Repubtards.
^^^ Supports freaks using your daughters locker room.

Democrats = Planet Fitness

^^^ Supports freaks using your daughters locker room.

Democrats = Planet Fitness
Republicans get to pay for adding all the extra bathrooms. The same freaks existed for thousands of years before Repubtards government regulations of mensural cycles & checking papers at restroom doors.

Republicans get to pay for adding all the extra bathrooms. The same freaks existed for thousands of years before Repubtards government regulations of mensural cycles & checking papers at restroom doors.
America, when your children's locker rooms are full of adult pedos, thank the democrats in your community and hold them responsible.

Democrats = Men in the woman's locker room

Forum List

Back