Steve Scalise Moved Back Out Of ICU While Liberals Are Still Hoping For His Speedy Death

Everybody goose step to the nationalistic jingoism..
didnt Nancy Pelosi already mentioned that he died shortly after he was shot by a democrat?
Democrats don't possess firearms..or jobs...
im not sure what she said when she went to the mike,,the week of the shooting, but I thought that I heard Miss Dementia say something like...."I Regret to tell all of you that President Bush has died of his sniper shooting injuries, and that at this time, no funeral is planned until we hear any plans from Vice President Christie"

didnt Nancy Pelosi already mentioned that he died shortly after he was shot by a democrat?
im not sure what she said when she went to the mike,,the week of the shooting, but I thought that I heard Miss Dementia say something like...."I Regret to tell all of you that President Bush has died of his sniper shooting injuries, and that at this time, no funeral is planned until we hear any plans from Vice President Christie"
I think I also heard a subliminal message of buy my family's canned tuna....

can you imagine a reporter asking Maxine if she is hoping for a full recovery? {hmm,,,,maybe she will just pause and ask who is congressman Ballise ?}

It's not called Bodey Tuna is it?

It's not called Bodey Tuna is it?
I don't think that's edible..

can you imagine a reporter asking Maxine if she is hoping for a full recovery? {hmm,,,,maybe she will just pause and ask who is congressman Ballise ?}
Of course she does. Unlike a couple of nuts, and about 20% of the GOP would about some Dems....you're the nutters with the disgraceful propaganda and fake news...

Forum List

Back