Steve Schmidt: Trump Titanic Analogy

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Steve Schmidt just made his Trump Titanic analogy to Brian Williams on MSNBC. It goes like this: When the Titanic first hit the iceberg, it barely shuttered. Schmidt says that's where Trump is now. I think that is a great analogy. Steve Schmidt is no dummy.

Steve Schmidt (born 1970) is an American campaign strategist and public relations worker for the U.S. Republican Party. He specializes in political "message development and strategy."[1] Schmidt was the senior campaign strategist and advisor to the 2008 presidential campaign of Senator John McCain.[2] He is currently a political analyst for MSNBC and has appeared frequently on Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO. In 2016 he has been critical of Republican nominee Donald J. Trump.

Steve Schmidt - Wikipedia

Trump is doing all the hard work for Hillary operatives. How are we supposed to make any money this way? Boring...

Steve Schmidt just made his Trump Titanic analogy to Brian Williams on MSNBC. It goes like this: When the Titanic first hit the iceberg, it barely shuttered. Schmidt says that's where Trump is now. I think that is a great analogy. Steve Schmidt is no dummy.

Steve Schmidt (born 1970) is an American campaign strategist and public relations worker for the U.S. Republican Party. He specializes in political "message development and strategy."[1] Schmidt was the senior campaign strategist and advisor to the 2008 presidential campaign of Senator John McCain.[2] He is currently a political analyst for MSNBC and has appeared frequently on Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO. In 2016 he has been critical of Republican nominee Donald J. Trump.

Steve Schmidt - Wikipedia

Now there is a Hell of a journalist. Brian Williams was probably on the Titanic and survived in the freezing water holding up a baby until he was rescued.

Schmidt is the guy responsible for Sarah Palin. That might have been just a one time mistake, but I'm not sure I would trust his judgement even if it is something I might agree with.

Schmidt is the guy responsible for Sarah Palin. That might have been just a one time mistake, but I'm not sure I would trust his judgement even if it is something I might agree with.

Yeah, but he knows what a clusterfuck she was.

Forum List

Back