Still Stuck In Space-Strange Noises From Starliner Capsule

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

NASA astronaut stuck in space reports ‘strange noises’ coming from troubled Starliner capsule​

Starliner slated to leave International Space Station on Sept 6, return to Earth on autopilot​

By Bradford Betz Fox News
Published September 1, 2024 5:23pm EDT

The astronaut, Butch Wilmore, radioed Mission Control at Johnson Space Center in Houstonto inquire about the noise.

On an audio recording of the exchange, Wilmore holds up a phone to the speakers so that Mission Control could hear the noise he was referring to. A pulsating sound emanating at steady intervals can be heard through Wilmore’s device.

"Butch, that one came through," Mission Control says after not hearing it the first time. "It was kind of like a pulsating noise, almost like a sonar ping."

1725237465346.png

Apparently Butch Wilmore has let them know he is losing his mind and can't do it any more. That's exactly what you have to do is let the democrats know that you are going crazy.

so now....

NASA plans to send 2 astronauts instead of 4 to ISS so pair stranded by troubled Boeing Starliner can return​

Thruster troubles and helium leaks have been ongoing concerns​

Published August 30, 2024 9:59pm EDT

I would be like I don't care who you send up here get me back to earth ASAP and I mean it, and I'm suing for sure.

Last edited:

NASA astronaut stuck in space reports ‘strange noises’ coming from troubled Starliner capsule A pulsating sound emanating at steady intervals can be heard​

What a piece of shit! The thing is haunted. I would worry about it either blowing up attached to the ISS or falling apart on its way back down to Earth.

It goes from bad to worse....

I really think of them all the time :( terrible situation...

It reminds me of those 33 men who were trapped half a mile deep in a coal mine for more than two months. Some of them were losing their minds.

The uncertainty of the entire situation has to be extremely stressful.

There is no uncertainty now. I expect these two are highly relieved.
  1. There is no doubt they will get down, just that it won't happen now until February.
  2. There is no doubt they will be OK, it'll just take a while to get acclimated to gravity again.
  3. There is no doubt the astronauts are highly relieved now-- for three months they anguished over a very risky and uncertain return in a Boeing-made craft that barely got them there; now they sleep comfortably knowing that they will return safe and sound on the proven SpaceX Dragon instead.
I wouldn't buy a fucking kite or skate board off of Boeing. Their Starliner was supposed to be NASA's MAIN transport ship and it was supposed to have been completed years ago. Way late and far over budget, the POS broke down on its first maiden manned test flight.

I heard the ISS crew went into panic mode when they found out the Boeing module had the same 737 door on it that's been blowing out down here on earth.

Forum List

Back