Stop supporting the political propaganda machine you constantly decry.

Exercise some fucking will power for once.

MANY on this board brag about not watching CNN or Fox News but you post links to their shit constantly. Every click that links to their articles MAKES THEM MONEY. Money they use to berate YOU and imply that your input doesn't matter.
YOU are actively supporting the very thing you claim is destroying our nation.
It reminds me of the so called conservatives who cry about China yet can't wait to buy the new iPhone or Mac Book.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Psst...having a cable TV subscription supports CNN/FOX/MSNBC/Lifetime whether you ever watch it or not.

Please remember this the next time you post a You-Tube Video. Google owns them...you don't support a global organization like Google do you?
I do not have cable TV. And no, I don't support Google. I use a variety of search engines. There are many I subscribe to on YouTube however. Most of them for science, history and music.

Every click on YouTube supports google. Why do you support what you hate?
How many posts or threads do I create crying about Google?

I'll wait...
They're a globalist company....you don't like globalists do you?

Troll phone calls on my phone is not on Google lol. Does it suck? Yup. Do I wish Google had better safeguards to protect consumers? Yup.

What the literal fuck does that have to do with fake news or claims of fake news?

Google does control the app store to prevent competitors to their platforms. Thats called a monopoly.

A broken spell checker has fuck all to do with this topic.

I gave you plenty of time to sink me. Instead you sank yourself

The fact remains...you bitch about the thing you support. Exactly what you're accusing others of.
I bitched about troll phone calls on my Google phone and a fucking shit spell checker.

You're an idiot, FUCK OFF

Your words:

"
Google stripping people of their personal files. Censorship run amuck"
In case you missed this in school, censorship is not the same thing as fake news, claims of fake news, hypocrisy or a lack of self control. All of which are what this thread is about.
Now undo that pretzel you've twisted yourself into in your attempt to TROLL me and fuck off.
So you're pro censorship? Cool.

MANY on this board brag about not watching CNN or Fox News but you post links to their shit constantly. Every click that links to their articles MAKES THEM MONEY. Money they use to berate YOU and imply that your input doesn't matter.
It reminds me of the so called conservatives who cry about China yet can't wait to buy the new iPhone or Mac Book.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Psst...having a cable TV subscription supports CNN/FOX/MSNBC/Lifetime whether you ever watch it or not.

Please remember this the next time you post a You-Tube Video. Google owns them...you don't support a global organization like Google do you?
I do not have cable TV. And no, I don't support Google. I use a variety of search engines. There are many I subscribe to on YouTube however. Most of them for science, history and music.

I'll wait...

Troll phone calls on my phone is not on Google lol. Does it suck? Yup. Do I wish Google had better safeguards to protect consumers? Yup.

What the literal fuck does that have to do with fake news or claims of fake news?

Google does control the app store to prevent competitors to their platforms. Thats called a monopoly.

Google controls the news content that you search for when you select their news link and who they will put at the top of the page in the news section of your search.

Candycorn has a point and if you are against corporations that control the news media then you should also be against Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on seeing they are part of the problem with their censorship and controls.

Also Journalism died decades ago and all that is left is tabloid news and talking heads that tell you what you should know, well what they want you to know.

Some prefer Newsmax and OAN and some prefer MSNBC, CNN and and Huffington Post...

I used to watch Al-Jazeera America but that went off air years ago and I just skim the news section of my IPhone to see if I need to read anything important or just wait for one of you to post something that I believe I should research and use multiple sources in my research...

In the end finding a unbiased source for news is impossible and you just have to read all sides to get the truth of what is happening...

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES
Who died and made you God?
I became the arbiter of my own destiny when I grew up. Shame some of you haven't figured that out and are comfortable being led around like a dog on a leash
Prove I am led around by a leash, now, who are you to order people around in this thread?

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

The fact remains...you bitch about the thing you support. Exactly what you're accusing others of.
I bitched about troll phone calls on my Google phone and a fucking shit spell checker.

Your words:

"
In case you missed this in school, censorship is not the same thing as fake news, claims of fake news, hypocrisy or a lack of self control. All of which are what this thread is about.
Now undo that pretzel you've twisted yourself into in your attempt to TROLL me and fuck off.
Just keep moving the goalposts.

This thread is about hypocrites that decry a platform while linking to said platform and thereby supporting the platform they claim to hate.

Sadly you were just too stupid to figure that out so back to ignore you go.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Google controls the news content that you search for when you select their news link and who they will put at the top of the page in the news section of your search.

Candycorn has a point and if you are against corporations that control the news media then you should also be against Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on seeing they are part of the problem with their censorship and controls.

Also Journalism died decades ago and all that is left is tabloid news and talking heads that tell you what you should know, well what they want you to know.

Some prefer Newsmax and OAN and some prefer MSNBC, CNN and and Huffington Post...

I used to watch Al-Jazeera America but that went off air years ago and I just skim the news section of my IPhone to see if I need to read anything important or just wait for one of you to post something that I believe I should research and use multiple sources in my research...

In the end finding a unbiased source for news is impossible and you just have to read all sides to get the truth of what is happening...
You too are apparently too fucking stupid to get the point.

If I call CNN fake news 10 times a day but then link to them to prove MY POINT on any given matter what does that make me?

1. A fucking hypocrite
2. Part of the problem I am complaining about.

You people are dumb as a box of rocks

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Your words:

"

This thread is about hypocrites that decry a platform while linking to said platform and thereby supporting the platform they claim to hate.

Coming from the guy who is too stupid to see his own hypocrisy...your anger is quite hilarious.

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

If I call CNN fake news 10 times a day but then link to them to prove MY POINT on any given matter what does that make me?

1. A fucking hypocrite

As usual you can not be civil and not surprising seeing you are the typical type that flushes out of Prison...

If you use YouTube while crying about how others use CNN or FOX, well you are the hypocrite here and not I and why?

Notice I rarely use links and when I do it is not for tabloid shit news like OAN and Newsmax spew but about a subject that peaked my interest...

Now go surf YouTube and make sure to contribute to Google control over you while you whine about others using CNN and FOX...

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Your words:

"

Coming from the guy who is too stupid to see his own hypocrisy...your anger is quite hilarious.

He is not angry but just drunk as usual and spewing nonsense he will not remember in the morning...

You are correct in what you wrote and the op is the hypocrite in this conversation...

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

1. A fucking hypocrite

As usual you can not be civil and not surprising seeing you are the typical type that flushes out of Prison...

If you use YouTube while crying about how others use CNN or FOX, well you are the hypocrite here and not I and why?

Notice I rarely use links and when I do it is not for tabloid shit news like OAN and Newsmax spew but about a subject that peaked my interest...

Now go surf YouTube and make sure to contribute to Google control over you while you whine about others using CNN and FOX...
I can be civil. I CHOOSE not to.

And 99% of the videos I link to are music or some sort of sci-fi shit.

Tard

FAKE ASS PRINCIPLES

I'll wait...

Your words:

"

He is not angry but just drunk as usual and spewing nonsense he will not remember in the morning...

You are correct in what you wrote and the op is the hypocrite in this conversation...
Ahhh the goto get out of jail card....he's drinking. Fuck the merits, he's drinking.

As far as remembering the thread I will but will most likely move on because I'm not an obsessive idiot that has to drill a subject into the ground. I make my points an move on like a rational adult in a conversation. Meanwhile half of this board will post on and on and on usually twisting the original subject beyond recognition.

Forum List

Back