Stop whining about immigrants blue states

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Border states like Texas deal with a gazillion more immigrants that blue states like Massachusetts who have declared a state of emergency.

I mean really, you cared nothing about the border states over the years, so we care about you now why again?

Go cry to your President

And guess what, he does not care either.

Border states like Texas deal with a gazillion more immigrants that blue states like Massachusetts who have declared a state of emergency.

I mean really, you cared nothing about the border states over the years, so we care about you now why again?

Go cry to your President

DemoKKKrats hate immigrants.

Go cry to your President

I agree 100%. I personally do not give a rat's ass about any of the immigrant complaints of Sanctuary Cities and States. They should not have started down that road, so now they just figure out what to do the immigrants they get, and more power to them.
Massachusetts definitely has no reason to complain as
In July 2017, Massachusetts’ Supreme Judicial Court issued a ruling in the Lunn v. Commonwealth case which effectively made it a sanctuary state.
According to the Pew Research Center, the Bay State’s illegal alien population grew more than any other state’s from 2007 to 2017 — a 60,000 spike that costs Massachusetts taxpayers and risks public safety.
The town of Cambridge went even further in 2020 when it passed a law advising police not to arrest illegal aliens for driving without a license.
Massachusetts has a pro-sanctuary city law.[143] The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled in July 2017 that a person cannot be held solely due to an ICE detainer.[144][145]
Boston has an ordinance, enacted in 2014, that bars the Boston Police Department "from detaining anyone based on their immigration status unless they have a criminal warrant."[146] Cambridge, Chelsea, Somerville, Orleans, Northampton, and Springfield have similar legislation.[146] In August 2016, Boston Police Commissioner, William B. Evans re-issued a memo stating “all prisoners who are subject to ICE Detainers must receive equal access to bail commissioners, which includes notifying said prisoner of his or her right to seek bail.” Bail commissioners are informed of the person's status on an ICE detainer list and may set bail accordingly.
[147]

I agree 100%. I personally do not give a rat's ass about any of the immigrant complaints of Sanctuary Cities and States. They should not have started down that road, so now they just figure out what to do the immigrants they get, and more power to them.
Massachusetts definitely has no reason to complain as
In July 2017, Massachusetts’ Supreme Judicial Court issued a ruling in the Lunn v. Commonwealth case which effectively made it a sanctuary state.
According to the Pew Research Center, the Bay State’s illegal alien population grew more than any other state’s from 2007 to 2017 — a 60,000 spike that costs Massachusetts taxpayers and risks public safety.
The town of Cambridge went even further in 2020 when it passed a law advising police not to arrest illegal aliens for driving without a license.
Massachusetts has a pro-sanctuary city law.[143] The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court ruled in July 2017 that a person cannot be held solely due to an ICE detainer.[144][145]
Boston has an ordinance, enacted in 2014, that bars the Boston Police Department "from detaining anyone based on their immigration status unless they have a criminal warrant."[146] Cambridge, Chelsea, Somerville, Orleans, Northampton, and Springfield have similar legislation.[146] In August 2016, Boston Police Commissioner, William B. Evans re-issued a memo stating “all prisoners who are subject to ICE Detainers must receive equal access to bail commissioners, which includes notifying said prisoner of his or her right to seek bail.” Bail commissioners are informed of the person's status on an ICE detainer list and may set bail accordingly.
[147]
When do they round them up again to send them back to Texas?

Go cry to your President

We have a forum for threads about immigration. Please place threads related to the topic in that forum. Thank you.

Border states like Texas deal with a gazillion more immigrants that blue states like Massachusetts ....

FT_19.03.11_UnauthorizedMetroArea_20metropolitanareas.png

Forum List

Back