Stormy Daniels Is Finally Punished For Her Dastardly Deeds

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
"Mistake was made" in Stormy Daniels' strip club arrest, Ohio police chief says

When you break the law, you pay the price -- and I am finally glad to see this whore getting what she deserves -- how she wasn't charged with assault on top of indecent touching is an outrage -- she basically slapped one of her breasts against the undercover cop's face, rendering him helpless and in fear for his life; but they don't charge her for assault?

Then to make things worse, they drop the charges against her? Obama and the Deep State continues to obstruct justice time and time again -- they need to be stopped.

When you break the law, you pay the price -- and I am finally glad to see this whore getting what she deserves -- how she wasn't charged with assault on top of indecent touching is an outrage -- she basically slapped one of her breasts against the undercover cop's face, rendering him helpless and in fear for his life; but they don't charge her for assault?

Then to make things worse, they drop the charges against her? Obama and the Deep State continues to obstruct justice time and time again -- they need to be stopped.
Well, if drinking don't kill me, her mammaries will!

What is your problem? If you don’t like strip clubs, don’t go there or read about it!
I like them — to watch & fantasize (not touch, as promised to my wife). So why tread on independent-minded people like me?
NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, in this case.

Perhaps the undercover cop who started it all, didn't get a satisfactory lap dance for his $20... On blackmailing / partisan issues I despise the beotch... but not on this; it just makes her opposition look silly.

Last edited:

What is your problem? If you don’t like strip clubs, don’t go there or read about it!
I like them — to watch & fantasize (not touch, as promised to my wife). So why tread on independent-minded people like me?
You mad at me for posting a story about a whore getting arrested for doing whore stuff?

But not upset at the officers for doing a sting operation against her?

Got it

PS -- Don't trick off all your money on strippers.

Women in the sex business pay a big price, no matter how much money they make. Victimless, my ass.

You're just so clever

Ironic Stormy's lawyers is accusing the honorable and fine local law enforcement who put their lives on the line of political corruption.

You mad at me for posting a story about a whore getting arrested for doing whore stuff?

Got it

Don’t worry how i spend my money; it’s not your concern ‘cause I’m financially stable and don’t need gov assistance or your taxes.

The police should not get involved with victimless “crimes”; they need to focus on real crimes & not waste gov money & YOUR taxes.

Got it

Don’t worry how i spend my money; it’s not your concern ‘cause I’m financially stable and don’t need gov assistance or your taxes.

The police should not get involved with victimless “crimes”; they need to focus on real crimes & not waste gov money & YOUR taxes.
I get it -- you are pro whores because you were never loved as a child enough to adequately build healthy relationships with women --- you only wish to view them as whores that can be purchased

Shameful.

You're just so clever
I am -- but you aren't clever enough to know that.

Women in the sex business pay a big price, no matter how much money they make. Victimless, my ass.
Stormy is one of the more intelligent & gutsy women in the business. She’s sexy, unless one is not hetero or has traditional “don’t masterbate” repressive upbringing.
Who are the victims?

The decision to drop the charges had nothing to do with Trump. Daniels was simply not guilty of the crime for which she was improperly arrested. The following is from the link you provided:

“The Community Defense Act prohibits dancers from touching customers and customers touching dancers - excluding immediate family members. The law, however, only applies to nude or semi-nude dancers who "regularly" perform at the venues. Thursday afternoon, city prosecutors dropped the charges, saying the law can't be enforced because Daniels has only appeared once at the Columbus club, on July 11.”

In order to be found guilty, the prosecution must prove each and every element of the crime. The crime for which Daniels was arrested had two elements: (1) prohibited touching; and (2) the charged person regularly performed at the venue. The second element could not be established because Daniels made only one appearance at the club.

CONCLUSION: A basic tenet of criminal law is that in order to convict a defendant the prosecution must prove each and every element of the crime as that crime is defined by statute. If there are a six elements to a crime and the prosecution is only prepared to prove five of them charges must be dropped. Stormy Daniels did not violate The Community Defense Act because she was not a regular performer at the club.

Just for your entertainment, I will give you an example of how important it is to prove every element of a crime. The following is an actual case which was discussed in my criminal law class.

Jack and John were walking down the street on a rainy winter night. They were cold, hungry and desperately needed shelter. They spotted a house that looked as though no one was home so they broke into it. While inside they noticed expensive silverware and other valuables including $2,000 in cash which they decided to steal. They fed themselves and fell asleep. In the morning they took their stolen goods and left.

The criminal statute in their state described burglary as “breaking and entering with the intent to commit a felony therein.” The statute also provided that the theft of more that $1,000 was a felony. The question is: Did Jack and John commit burglary? The answer is no.

Proving the breaking and entering part of the statute was easy, and proving felony theft was also a given. However, the statute had one more element: the requisite intent or motive. The statue required that the intent (motive) for the breaking and entering was to commit a felony once inside. If a defendant broke into the dwelling for any other purpose (such as to seek shelter from the elements or make a sandwich or two) he would not be guilty of burglary. In the given case, the intent to commit a felony was not formed until after the break-in and the burglary conviction was overturned on appeal.

Got it

I get it -- you are pro whores because you were never loved as a child enough to adequately build healthy relationships with women --- you only wish to view them as whores that can be purchased
Shameful.
LOL! If it makes you feel better to call them “whores”, that’s YOUR PROBLEM.
They are working women to me, but i do wish they were all doing it for fun & money, not forced. Stormy is having fun!
I am emotionally secure & intellectually independent & happily married.
It does not look like you can claim the same.

Got it

She couldn't be too bad.

Donald Trump had unprotected sex with her and it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Then he went home and had unprotected sex with his wife.

You're just so clever
Sure, you are. It's why I have only this one account while you're legion, for you are many

You're just so clever
Sure, you are. It's why I have only this one account while you're legion, for you are many
Your belief that I am smarter than 10 people combined so I must be a legion is a compliment I must decline

Calm down with your flattery, its borderline creepy -- and we know how you Trump lovers can be when it comes to being sycophants.

Got it

She couldn't be too bad.

Derp, Republican & Evil. This is an official Rdean post

You're just so clever
Your belief that I am smarter than 10 people combined so I must be a legion is a compliment I must decline

Calm down with your flattery, its borderline creepy -- and we know how you Trump lovers can be when it comes to being sycophants.
No, I never said that. You're deluded as well as arrogant and still unreasonablly convinced that you're oh so clever.

I had you pegged from your first post

Got it

She couldn't be too bad.

How do you know? Did you check his package first? Are you a fluffer?

Forum List

Back