Stormy Daniels Is Finally Punished For Her Dastardly Deeds

Sure, you are. It's why I have only this one account while you're legion, for you are many

I am many times smarter than you -- but again, I am just one man -- relax Father Callahan, no need to perform an exorcist, I am not legion.....

No, I never said that. You're deluded as well as arrogant and still unreasonablly convinced that you're oh so clever.

I had you pegged from your first post
I don't remember any of your posts --- because you are not relevant enough for such memory storage -- the more you type, the more creepy your obsession with me becomes -- just stop, you lack the intellect to match wits with me.

Sure, you are. It's why I have only this one account while you're legion, for you are many

I am many times smarter than you -- but again, I am just one man -- relax Father Callahan, no need to perform an exorcist, I am not legion.....

No, I never said that. You're deluded as well as arrogant and still unreasonablly convinced that you're oh so clever.

I had you pegged from your first post
I don't remember any of your posts --- because you are not relevant enough for such memory storage -- the more you type, the more creepy your obsession with me becomes -- just stop, you lack the intellect to match wits with me.
Even bodecca makes less obvious socks

Forum List

Back