Stupid gun law almost destroys Army Ranger...Christie has to step in and grant pardon...

He's lucky that gun didn't end up in a murderer's hands. Another irresponsible gun owner.

It was left in his room. If someone took it out of there, they would have been stealing it. Who has access to that room that would be taking valuable items from rooms?
Yeah nobody's ever stolen a gun that was irresponsibly left behind somewhere unattended :rolleyes:

Sure. The same way people have stolen cars and then crashed them and the owners are NOT held responsible.

The same way minors may have stolen money to buy drugs and then overdosed and the people who "left their money unattended" are not held responsible.
Oh I didn't know that the primary purpose of cars and money was to kill

And the primary purpose of a gun is not to kill...it is to save the life of the user....
Yeah when people go out hunting they use knives. They just bring the gun in case they're attacked by a criminal. :rolleyes:

Yeah....an Army Ranger....say that to his face.

I have a relative in law enforcement....a local fast food restaruant called his station, they found a gun in the bathroom...they ran the serial number on the gun...it belonged to a chicago cop.....
These people should be made to take a class on the importance of gun safety. And pay a fine to drive the point home.

again...Army Ranger....he knows gun safety...he made a mistake......I would think it would be fine as part of his punishment to order him to take a gun safety class....but to destroy his life..with a felony conviction.......really?
Overkill? Maybe. I wonder what the families of the victims murdered with his gun would have thought if he didn't luck out by having his gun found by someone responsible.

If they had a brain they would blame the thug who stole the gun and then pulled the trigger......that would be the intelligent reaction.....since it is illegal to steal a gun and it is illegal to use a gun to commit murder.......

But of course...you fucking blame the guy who had his property stolen.....twit.
^ Another guy who thinks it's okay to be irresponsible with a gun.

Did I say that moron....no, he should have been given a ticket, and possibly a class in gun safety...not a life ruining felony you asswipe....

It was left in his room. If someone took it out of there, they would have been stealing it. Who has access to that room that would be taking valuable items from rooms?
Yeah nobody's ever stolen a gun that was irresponsibly left behind somewhere unattended :rolleyes:

Sure. The same way people have stolen cars and then crashed them and the owners are NOT held responsible.

The same way minors may have stolen money to buy drugs and then overdosed and the people who "left their money unattended" are not held responsible.

And the primary purpose of a gun is not to kill...it is to save the life of the user....
Yeah when people go out hunting they use knives. They just bring the gun in case they're attacked by a criminal. :rolleyes:

Exactly.....the gun used in hunting is preserving the life of the user...just like I said......

Tom Brown Jr. used a knife to hunt....go ask him....

I have a relative in law enforcement....a local fast food restaruant called his station, they found a gun in the bathroom...they ran the serial number on the gun...it belonged to a chicago cop.....
These people should be made to take a class on the importance of gun safety. And pay a fine to drive the point home.

again...Army Ranger....he knows gun safety...he made a mistake......I would think it would be fine as part of his punishment to order him to take a gun safety class....but to destroy his life..with a felony conviction.......really?
Overkill? Maybe. I wonder what the families of the victims murdered with his gun would have thought if he didn't luck out by having his gun found by someone responsible.

Kind of a big leap from a maid sees a gun in a room, to someone being killed.

You sure you don't want to blame the actually KILLER?

Rhetorical question.

I know you don't want to blame the killer, you would rather blame the Army Ranger and send him to jail, and ruin his life and fuck up his girlfriend's life and his families life.
Of course I want to blame the killer you lunatic. What the hell is wrong with you?

But then again, you think it's perfectly okay to be irresponsible with a gun. It's like a toy to you I guess.

THe law as it was written would have destroyed this man's life when no harm was done.

IF harm was done, the moral responsibility would have belonged on the person who pulled the trigger.

Rhetorical question.

I know you don't want to blame the killer, you would rather blame the Army Ranger and send him to jail, and ruin his life and fuck up his girlfriend's life and his families life.
Of course I want to blame the killer you lunatic. What the hell is wrong with you?

But then again, you think it's perfectly okay to be irresponsible with a gun. It's like a toy to you I guess.

Wrong....you blamed the Ranger, not the shooter.........the Ranger made a small mistake....the thug who would use the gun stole it...and used it to murder........and you bitched about the guy who had the gun stolen.
Oh sorry I addressed the subject of the thread. Next time I'll say it's fine to leave your gun laying around and forget about it.

Exactly.....the gun used in hunting is preserving the life of the user...just like I said......

Wow all that spin must have left you with a headache

Wow all that spin must have left you with a headache

Yes...to a left wing nut job like you, telling the truth is spin.....to you, lying is truth, and pixie dust is fact....

Rhetorical question.

THe law as it was written would have destroyed this man's life when no harm was done.

IF harm was done, the moral responsibility would have belonged on the person who pulled the trigger.

Maybe it's a stupid law. That doesn't mean guns are toys and everyone should be irresponsible with them.

He's lucky that gun didn't end up in a murderer's hands. Another irresponsible gun owner.

Agreed, but you'll never convince the anti-gun Left of that point.

A rule for responsible gun ownership, that conservatives think is stupid I guess if you go by this thread:

7. Store guns so they are inaccessible to unauthorized persons. What does this really mean? It means you need to take all possible steps to make sure that only you and trusted family members are able to get to your firearm.

8 Gun Safety Rules You May Not Have Heard Of

They used to teach gun safety at our high school, because so many kids went deer hunting with their fathers. They can't do that anymore because the snowflakes would hyperventilate and have to be wheeled to the safey room.

A rule for responsible gun ownership, that conservatives think is stupid I guess if you go by this thread:

7. Store guns so they are inaccessible to unauthorized persons. What does this really mean? It means you need to take all possible steps to make sure that only you and trusted family members are able to get to your firearm.

8 Gun Safety Rules You May Not Have Heard Of

Yes......you keep it in your home or on your person.....this Army Ranger...who has volunteered to die for his country if need be, or to be permanently crippled for his country if that is his fate.........he forgot his gun in his hotel room.....it was a mistake...moron.....and he should pay a fine, and take a gun safety class to remind him of his responibility....it was locked in his hotel room.....he made the gun inaccessible to unauthorized persons...the hotel cleaning staff were authorized to be in that room and secured the weapon....twit.

And you can't wait to destroy his life...to put him in jail, to take his money, To take his guns forever, to get him kicked out of the army, to make sure he can never hold a real job for the rest of his life.......

That is why I can't stand you gun grabbers....you could not care less about the thug who uses a gun to murder someone...but you get all sweaty just thinking about destroying the life of a normal, good person....over a paperwork mistake.........a stupid, arbitrary bureaucratic hoop......

you are vile.

Rhetorical question.

Maybe it's a stupid law. That doesn't mean guns are toys and everyone should be irresponsible with them.

You don't want responsible.

YOu want to make gun ownership a risk and an expense no reasonable person would take.

As a prelude to complete ban and confiscation.

Meanwhile, the breakdown of the family or the economic decline of the working and middle class, or the open border, those issues get ignored.

Even the most well trained people can make a mistake

even a child knows that

Forum List

Back