Subway founder: Obama has created oppresive regulatory environment

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Anyone else see a pattern here? All of the successful entrepreneurs who went from rags to riches admit they wouldn't have been able to start or build their businesses in the current climate that Obama and the communist liberals have created....

The founder of Subway says there’s no way he could start the sandwich chain today, thanks to the oppressive regulatory environment and Obamacare.

Subway Founder: Subway Would Not Exist If Started Today Due to Government Regulations | Washington Free Beacon

Because it's cheaper if America doesn't have health care. Let them die in the streets.

yes there should be no regulations. Take a look at china. The middle class there is purely and overtly oppressed and the air is toxic. Yes lets look at their model.

yes there should be no regulations. Take a look at china. The middle class there is purely and overtly oppressed and the air is toxic. Yes lets look at their model.

OMG the drama queens are running in pairs now. How did we ever survive the first 150 years, or over the centuries for that matter without regulations?

Because it's cheaper if America doesn't have health care. Let them die in the streets.

Is it or will it be cheaper? ObamaCare will supply the 'Death Panels' to keep the appearance of clean streets.

Anyone else see a pattern here? All of the successful entrepreneurs who went from rags to riches admit they wouldn't have been able to start or build their businesses in the current climate that Obama and the communist liberals have created....

The founder of Subway says there’s no way he could start the sandwich chain today, thanks to the oppressive regulatory environment and Obamacare.

Subway Founder: Subway Would Not Exist If Started Today Due to Government Regulations | Washington Free Beacon

And, the founder of Subway has amassed a great fortune by producing fat and salt-laden, mass produced, artificially flavored sandwiches handed out by underpaid teenage workers which even the Earl of Sandwich would refuse.

What's your point?

Is it or will it be cheaper? ObamaCare will supply the 'Death Panels' to keep the appearance of clean streets.

Insurance company bean counters and hospitals provide those "death panels" now, and their decisions are based upon profit and profit alone.

Is that better? Why?

I guess Deluca is running his European stores as non-profit. He sure as hell pays those employees' medical coverage and a higher wage than in the US.

Last edited:

---------------------
hahaha-024.gif

OMG the drama queens are running in pairs now. How did we ever survive the first 150 years, or over the centuries for that matter without regulations?

m197701830037.jpg
Hines.jpg

The truth is, many didn't survive. That's why we have child labor laws and safety regulations.

You have some serious issues to be so willfully blind.

m197701830037.jpg
Hines.jpg

The truth is, many didn't survive. That's why we have child labor laws and safety regulations.

Same can be said of you,not one conservative minded person has ever suggested we roll back ALL regulations just some of the dumb ones that drag commerce down.

The buggy man from the right exists only in your head.

And, the founder of Subway has amassed a great fortune by producing fat and salt-laden, mass produced, artificially flavored sandwiches handed out by underpaid teenage workers which even the Earl of Sandwich would refuse.

What's your point?

Planty of people like the sandwiches that Subway sells. Did anyone force you to go there? On the other hand, you and all of Obama's other servile toadies are forcing me to pay for your fascist healthcare system.

No that isn't the truth. In those days many parents had the choice of putting their children to work or watching them starve to death. We have child labor laws because unions didn't want to compete with child labor. It has nothing to with concern about children.

Lief was not as good in those days as it is now because the productivity of labor was much lower. They had inferior technology and a lot less capital invested per person. Things improved because of technological improvements and an increase in the stock of capital. It had nothing to do with government social programs or child labor laws.

I guess Deluca is running his European stores as non-profit. He sure as hell pays those employees' medical coverage and a higher wage than in the US.

Europeans also pay a much higher price for the same sandwich. Subway also employs far fewer people than it could in Europe.

m197701830037.jpg
Hines.jpg

Same can be said of you,not one conservative minded person has ever suggested we roll back ALL regulations just some of the dumb ones that drag commerce down.

Eliminate the EPA. Like I said, "Willfully Blind". To right wingers such as yourself, ALL regulations are "dumb". If you don't name which ones are "dumb", it's because you can't.

Last edited by a moderator:
m197701830037.jpg
Hines.jpg

Eliminate the EPA. Like I said, "Willfully Blind". To right wingers such as yourself, ALL regulations are "dumb". If you don't name which ones are "dumb", it's because you can't.

How about the regulation that says an employer has to provide healthcare to any employee who works 30 hours a week or more? My wife has been looking for work, and she keeps getting offers for jobs that are are only 3 days a week. Why do you suppose that is, eh doofus?

How about the regulation that says an employer has to provide healthcare to any employee who works 30 hours a week or more? My wife has been looking for work, and she keeps getting offers for jobs that are are only 3 days a week. Why do you suppose that is, eh doofus?

Because those prospective employers are too cheap to provide even a portion of health insurance. But, of course....management has it, don't they?

m197701830037.jpg
Hines.jpg

That could be me and my brothers there on the left. Wanna know about child labor? I can tell you all about it. The first job I ever had, at about age 7, was picking cotton in Oklahoma.

Forum List

Back