Suggestions For Trump Ads

fake videos like that one? sure? just photoshop some dicks in her mouth while your at it
What's fake about it?
He's still trying to find the one that wasn't "altered". :lol:
are the voices in your head friendly?
Is that funny remark in lieu of a video that proves me wrong? No? Didn't think so.
i dont want to prove you wrong, i want to help you get access to proper mental healthcare

fake videos like that one? sure? just photoshop some dicks in her mouth while your at it
What's fake about it?
He's still trying to find the one that wasn't "altered". :lol:
are the voices in your head friendly?
Is that funny remark in lieu of a video that proves me wrong? No? Didn't think so.
i dont want to prove you wrong, i want to help you get access to proper mental healthcare
Translation: "I can't prove you wrong so I'll try deflection instead".

'This is definitely America's fault, America values tolerance, acceptance, diversity, personal freedom, and justice and fairness for all. Those things lead people of all colors and races and ethnicities, and religions to come to this land of so much promise. And now these values have even elected a black man (who may not even be American), there is a Muslim in Congress, and a Black congressional caucus. White Americans are now scared at what they created, they must now rollback these diverse accomplishments of their nation because of fear of more change. We must return to a past in which ethnic and religious minorities, and women especially, knew their place, we cannot live up to our founding principles, even when we must pretend we believe in them, or white America will need to share and no longer be top dog. We cannot live up to our principles, it's time to make America great again.' Sponsored by America for Whites only, a 501c that avoids taxes and other American obligations.

Lol, fanboys do not understand that Trump finds them irrelevant.

I'll go first.

Politifact already debunked this. A linguistics professor analyzed the sounds with software that can analyze phonetics. She says "aren't"

Phonetic analysis proves Trump wrong on Clinton, taxes

Nonsense. Her ending up-speak inflection of "raise taxes on the middle class" reinforces she was saying the positive "are" not "aren't". Listen to it again and mentally substitute her saying "aren't " and the saying "are". Aren't doesn't sound right in the way she speaks.

I'll go first.

Politifact already debunked this. A linguistics professor analyzed the sounds with software that can analyze phonetics. She says "aren't"

Nonsense. Her ending up-speak inflection of "raise taxes on the middle class" reinforces she was saying the positive "are" not "aren't". Listen to it again and mentally substitute her saying "aren't " and the saying "are". Aren't doesn't sound right in the way she speaks.

I'm still waiting to see the video where she DIDN'T say it (but I'm not holding my breath).

I'll go first.

Well, you might want to inform the Clinton campaign then, because the transcript said "aren't" and the entire Clinton platform is built around not raising taxes on the middle class.

I'll go first.

Then you can post the original video?

That is the original video. There is no trickery there, except on the part of the Trump campaign. Read the article.

Then post the same video without the trickery. Your article proves nothing, just a claim that the video was altered. If it was altered, why didn't the article include the video before it was altered?

The article does not claim the video was altered. You are very confused.

Well, you might want to inform the Clinton campaign then, because the transcript said "aren't" and the entire Clinton platform is built around not raising taxes on the middle class.
Hah! I'm still waiting for the middle income tax break Bill Clinton promised in his presidency.

I'll go first.

That is the original video. There is no trickery there, except on the part of the Trump campaign. Read the article.

Then post the same video without the trickery. Your article proves nothing, just a claim that the video was altered. If it was altered, why didn't the article include the video before it was altered?

Thanks for admitting it was not altered, idiot.

Thanks for admitting it was not altered, idiot.

Why are you calling me an idiot? I never claimed it was altered.

Forum List

Back