Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs

The NFL can fuck themselves,they have ruined the game with domed stadiums which has become the norm now.they even have a domed stadium in sunny beautiful southern california,how fucked is that?fuck the NFL and their greedy ass owners of the national fixed league.:fu: I will take the classic LA coliseum anyday of the year over all these fucking shiny state of the art domed stadiums. :mad:These owners seems to think this is fucking basketball. :mad:
I looked at renderings of their new stadium. It is not a dome.

who is doing the halftime show this year?

IMG_0873.jpeg

I gotta go ahead and give a slight edge to the Chiefs then.

San Fran was looking great before that fumble. Now let’s see what Mahomes has

Well, so far KC is getting their asses kicked in the 1st half. Hopefully, they'll come to life in the 2nd half

DUMP Taylor and people will respect you again :)
In a bizarre twist, Mr. Kelce, the Chief’s linebacker and infamous boyfriend of the pop-tart Taylor Swift, revealed in a post-Super Bowl interview that he is actually gay. Apparently the famous couple’s romance served as a smokescreen for Kelce to live his queer lifestyle in private, while being fawned over by the gullible and largely stupid American public.

“Yeah, I’m what is called a ‘bottom’. That means I like taking it up the ass. I’ve asked the league if they’d allow me to change my football position name from ‘Tight End’ to ‘Loose Anus’.”

League officials declined to comment on Mr. Kelce’s request

In a bizarre twist, Mr. Kelce, the Chief’s linebacker and infamous boyfriend of the pop-tart Taylor Swift, revealed in a post-Super Bowl interview that he is actually gay. Apparently the famous couple’s romance served as a smokescreen for Kelce to live his queer lifestyle in private, while being fawned over by the gullible and largely stupid American public.

“Yeah, I’m what is called a ‘bottom’. That means I like taking it up the ass. I’ve asked the league if they’d allow me to change my football position name from ‘Tight End’ to ‘Loose Anus’.”

League officials declined to comment on Mr. Kelce’s request
So he likes white stuff in his beard? :p He's a bottom. He likes getting it there...

Forum List

Back