Supreme Court ruling on health care for millions, today or next monday

I can't believe you guys just want the poor to go away and die. Such horrible and disgusting people. And, if the poor rely on the emergency room for health care, the cost will be much more for taxpayers. How can you not know that? Is it that determined ignorance kicking in again.

I can't believe you guys just want the poor to go away and die. Such horrible and disgusting people. And, if the poor rely on the emergency room for health care, the cost will be much more for taxpayers. How can you not know that? Is it that determined ignorance kicking in again.
The cost is already increased dumbass

You do know they free isn't really free, right?

Fuck. Look who I'm talking to.
Of course you don't.

It's not the federal government's job to give them health insurance.
That's why States have Medicare

let me guess, you are one of those that are getting the subsidized obamacare?
you realize that other people have to pay for you to get it right?
putting your hands in someone elses pocket is no way to live, and certainly not a good example to raise children with.
Can I suggest job training or college?

What I don't like is this endless stream of articles claiming that the 'ruling isn't far away'.

Wonder if it is like same-sex marriage rulings, as media since January-February have been claiming it is 'soon' every month too scoop up readers/viewers, wonder if this soon turns out to be 'next month', and then the month after that.

Seems we won't have long to wait. Democrats already have a plan and it covers millions. The GOP plan is to strip millions, many Republicans, of their health care.
The ACA is not about health care. It never has been.

It is about guaranteeing (at gunpoint) premiums and profits to Wall Street run insurance firms.

Seems we won't have long to wait. Democrats already have a plan and it covers millions. The GOP plan is to strip millions, many Republicans, of their health care.
The ACA is not about health care. It never has been.

It is about guaranteeing (at gunpoint) premiums and profits to Wall Street run insurance firms.
Yup.

It was fun to watch Pelosi Co. vilify insurance companies while handing over millions of newly forced policy holders

Of course you don't.

Hortysir said:

Of course you don't.

--------------------------

How Medicare is funded Medicare.gov

How is it funded?
  • Funds authorized by Congress
-----------------------------
I don't know what to say.

Dean will never let us forget the time he snuck into a Republican Town Hall and yelled "LET THEM DIE!" It's sad, he goes into movie theaters and restaurants and yells "LET THEM DIE!" trying to recapture that feeling of greatness that faded too quickly

Dean will never let us forget the time he snuck into a Republican Town Hall and yelled "LET THEM DIE!" It's sad, he goes into movie theaters and restaurants and yells "LET THEM DIE!" trying to recapture that feeling of greatness that faded too quickly

Sounds like more than just me

Sounds like more than just me

You and Guno

Oh, wait.

Seems we won't have long to wait. Democrats already have a plan and it covers millions.
The Dems screwed the pooch with their plan; when the SCotUS rules against it, the Dems have no one to blame but themselves; those who lose their health care have no one to blame but the dems.

Of course you don't.

Hortysir said:

Of course you don't.

--------------------------

How Medicare is funded Medicare.gov

How is it funded?
  • Funds authorized by Congress
-----------------------------
I don't know what to say.
Yea, I mis-typed.
I was referring to Medicaid not Medicare

Seems we won't have long to wait. Democrats already have a plan and it covers millions.
The Dems screwed the pooch with their plan; when the SCotUS rules against it, the Dems have no one to blame but themselves; those who lose their health care have no one to blame but the dems.
Believe me, people will know who took their health care away.

The morons that wrote and passed the law?
Yes -- they will be screaming the loudest so, yes, everyone will know.

Yep, the dems who were in such a big hurry to cram a bad law down the throats of the American people on Christmas eve they stepped on their dicks. I hope SCOTUS make them live with their bad law and I will tell my reps to do nothing about it. Then we can sit back and watch the dems favorite Cloward and Piven strategy in action and watch maobamacare crumble under it's own weight.

Just millions? How about everyone like they promised?

Forum List

Back