Susan Sarandon on Backing Bernie: ‘I Don’t Vote with My Vagina’

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Susan Sarandon on Backing Bernie: 'I Don't Vote with My Vagina' - Breitbart

Susan Sarandon is the ultimate feminist bitch. She made a movie called Thelma and Louise which portrayed two women being persecuted by men to the point where they had to drive their car into the Grand Canyon.

And now Susan Sarandon has abandoned Hillary and that means she's done for. The rest of Hollywood will soon follow because Bernie is just as kooky as they are.

Once again, and for the last time, the coronation of the Ice Queen has been derailed.

Notice how Sarandon's career has taken a nose dive since 2003?

And where is Tim Robbins anyway?

Just askin'.

I'm watching a show right now called "American Crime" and Tim Robbins plays a basketball coach.

I first saw Susan in "Rocky Horror Picture Show." Whenever she was shown on screen the audience yelled "Slut!"

Orly?

Susan Sarandon - IMDb

Lorenzo's Oil was the last thing she did that was worth a damn.
Can Susan evaluate you worthy attempts at a profession?

Shrug.

I got mine, Jack. :bye1:

BTW I'm on my third career.
Fantastic. I passed that in my 20's..But it's no biggie..I was one of the few in the military with 3 MOS qualifications in 6 years of service.. I just love to learn new things...

Orly?

Susan Sarandon - IMDb

Lorenzo's Oil was the last thing she did that was worth a damn.
Can Susan evaluate you worthy attempts at a profession?

Shrug.

I got mine, Jack. :bye1:

BTW I'm on my third career.
Fantastic. I passed that in my 20's..But it's no biggie..I was one of the few in the military with 3 MOS qualifications in 6 years of service.. I just love to learn new things...

I didn't say third job, but third successful career.

This is a devastating blow to Hillary because she was counting on women to vote for her because she has a vagina. Now Susan Sarandon has thrown ice water on that idea and it is now safe for all the other angry women to switch to Bernie.

No problem

Now that this girl is old enough to vote, she supporting Hillary.

th

Forum List

Back