Syria, Europe, Russia, the U.S. and a billion dollar pipeline...

Yes, Europe does not want to have to depend on Russia.

Would you condone Obama aiding in Regime Change in Syria to accomplish that goal?

No. I say whatever pipeline goes through Syria's is Assad's choice and he picked Iran. You?

I agree. But I believe, given the evidence, that that is exactly what Obama was attempting to do by dragging us into a combat roll in Syria.

President Obama seeks Congressional approval for intervention

Following the publication on 30 August of the U.S. Government Assessment of the Syrian Government’s Use of Chemical Weapons on August 21, 2013, President Obama gave a speech in the White House rose garden on 31 August in which he announced that he would seek authorization from Congress before using American military forces to intervene in the Syrian civil war.[33] In the speech, he announced that he was "prepared to give that order," referring to ordering a strike on Syria.[33]

Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against the Government of Syria to Respond to Use of Chemical Weapons - Wikipedia

I think we were late to enter Syria, and SA and the Sunni rebels were there already I also think Israel was involved in us getting involved with their hatred for Iran and Assad in Syria. SA and Israel are allies.

Coincidence I think not, a sign from Israel to begin bombing.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20359

Israel new year, day before shoots down plane, they go on vacation

US first bombs Syria Sept 14, 2014, same day as Israel’s New Year.

Crap, forgot who I was talking to. My mistake.
Does geo-political strategizing end at Israels doorstep or something? You were doing so good.

Not to sound like a smart ass but I thought this was common knowledge. It pretty much explains Hillary's ties with the Saudis. Of course there are many other layers but this is undoubtedly why the US is so anti-Assad.

When I Google "Syria Pipeline" I get a lot of generic website hits on this proposed pipeline and it's link to the Syrian War, but not a single mainstream news source...not even when I go to the "News" tab. It looks like ZeroHedge covered it, and Ecowatch, and this Australian News Site that I linked to, but nothing larger than that.
I forget where I heard people discussing it but I heard it before the whole mess in Syria really got going. I wish I had taken note of the source but I do recall one guy calling this mess before hand. His point was that the US and Europe were going to go after the Assad regime because of their ties to the Russians and the desire to have a future gas pipeline controlled by the gulf states and not the Syrians/Russians/Iranians. Just another proxy war.

The strange thing is I now have friends and family members that think I'm an expert on the whole mess even though I keep saying I just heard a guy talking about it before the war even started. Who ever he was he nailed it, called the whole mess before it even started.
The Savage Beasts Need a Corral, Not a Koran

The rabid Arab rabble doesn't need any excuse to become a mess; that's its natural state, obstructing any project. The Islamic herd must be conquered and disarmed. We should join Russia and partition the Middle East.

Its what the start of it was.Well that and us sucking SA cock again to try to take out all secular societies and put in fucking crazy mother fucking Muslim Brotherhood assholes.

All the way thru Syria.

Not to sound like a smart ass but I thought this was common knowledge. It pretty much explains Hillary's ties with the Saudis. Of course there are many other layers but this is undoubtedly why the US is so anti-Assad.

Could very well be common knowledge and I just missed it somehow. Believe me when I tell you I was jaw droppingly shocked when I stumbled upon it this evening.

Yes, Europe does not want to have to depend on Russia.

Bloody fools.

Forum List

Back