Syrian Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I actually think that these men are afraid of women and also afraid that an uncovered face will sexually arouse them.

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria order women to put on the Islamic veil, warn against defying the order
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/21/2014, 6:14 AM

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria have ordered women to put on the Islamic veil, warning that anyone not doing so would be held to account, Reuters reports.

According to the report, an organization calling itself the Islamic Law Council of Deir al-Zor said in a statement released Wednesday that women have until Saturday to don the face veil.

To read more, go to:

Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else - Middle East - News - Israel National News

I actually think that these men are afraid of women and also afraid that an uncovered face will sexually arouse them.

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria order women to put on the Islamic veil, warn against defying the order
By Elad Benari

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria have ordered women to put on the Islamic veil, warning that anyone not doing so would be held to account, Reuters reports.

According to the report, an organization calling itself the Islamic Law Council of Deir al-Zor said in a statement released Wednesday that women have until Saturday to don the face veil.

To read more, go to:

Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Time to burn some bras

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Like they don't have enough problems in poor little Syria already, and now these idiots have to come along. Well, there's only one thing to do >> US Govt send arms to Syrian WOMEN.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/arfacts/m240.jpg

And these are the same people liberals defend

Tank---it's been about 3 years since the onset of the "ARAB SPRING"-----I am not
claiming to be a genius----but---somehow ----I did recognize it for what it really is----
a BACK TO SHARIAH FILTH program for jihadist dogs I have been arguing with
idiots who imagine themselves "opened minded liberals" ----ever since.

And these are the same people liberals defend

Tank---it's been about 3 years since the onset of the "ARAB SPRING"-----I am not
claiming to be a genius----but---somehow ----I did recognize it for what it really is----
a BACK TO SHARIAH FILTH program for jihadist dogs I have been arguing with
idiots who imagine themselves "opened minded liberals" ----ever since.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...n-from-the-last-time-egypt-did-democracy.html

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Time to burn some bras

Don't you mean hijabs?

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Time to burn some bras

Don't you mean hijabs?

As abhorrent face veils are-----I do not think that any attempt to analyze their
"value" to muslim men is the real issue. The real issue-----IMHO--- is----that
muslims seek to create a CLEAR CUT MUSLIM WORLD ---in which ISLAM is proclaimed
---VISUALLY ------to the WORLD. The face veil is ---simply----a clear proclamation ---

****** ISLAM RULES ******

Keep in mind----in shariah cesspits----visual and AUDITORY manifestations of
other religions are surpressed and visual and auditory manifestations of
islam are ALL OVER THE PLACE. No need to over analyze what which each
one of those signs and symbols mean -----they all mean one thing

see above ----to wit "ISLAM WINS" -----and everyone else loses ----
The first issue for islam is TRIUMPHALISM ------it is also second
third, fourth ...................>>> infinity

anyone confused---simply read the koran ------the entire book is devoted to
the rantings of a madman "I WIN ---YOU LOSE"

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Israeli national news? How many women has Israel killed? Maybe they want to protect their women from Israeli Terrorism.

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Israeli national news? How many women has Israel killed? Maybe they want to protect their women from Israeli Terrorism.

I don't know. How many women has "israel killed"? how many hundreds of
millions of women have muslims killed? How would a veil on the face protect
a woman from being killed? ------are you citing the fact that rape and murder of non
muslim women by muslim men is virtually legal in shariah law?

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

a woman from being killed? ------are you citing the fact that rape and murder of non

" hundreds of millions"? lol Zionist America has half a million rapes a year..is that "virtually legal"?

" hundreds of millions"? lol Zionist America has half a million rapes a year..is that "virtually legal"?

yes---hundreds of millions In just the first century of islamic rule in India----muslims
murdered over 100,000 million hindus. In just the past 100 years---muslims murdered
scores of millions in genocides Why do you refer to america as "ZIONIST"? are
you a muslim. I learned about your customs long ago when I began to encounter
muslims from the Indian subcontinent and heard the word "zionist-controlled-CIA" ---
over and over again-------that started for me about 45 years ago. When discussing
RAPE it is important to DEFINE it according to law. In the USA all FORCED
sexual acts are called "rape" The definition of "rape" in shariah filth is entirely
different. rape in shariah refers ONLY to forced sexual acts upon the female
possessions of muslims by those who do not possess her and who do not have
the permission of her owner to so engage. Thus there is no way of comparing
INCIDENCE OF RAPE in the USA with incidence of rape in shariah cesspits

try to keep in mind---1/4 million girls were RAPED by USA definition in East pakistan--
in 1971----however by West Pakistani law all of those acts were LEGAL since the victims
were either Hindu----or in the rare cases they were muslims-----their status as
muslims had been compromised by an edict of TAKFIR by west pakistani
clerics

In the USA -----we even have MARITAL RAPE------such an idea is a joke in shariah
law -----just as is "rape" by a muslim upon a a non-muslim

And so it starts...

I cannot believe that I did not see this coming, and, earlier, was supportive of the Syrian Rebellion...

Of course, that was back in the days when it was a native Syrian movement...

Before waves of Radical Muslim outsiders and Ummah-wide Jihadi scum thoroughly infiltrated the Rebellion, so that now it looks more like a Radical Islamist guerrilla war rather than the legitimate native Rebellion that it began as...

That's the trouble with a cancer like Radical-Militant Islam...

All it needs is an opening in the Body Politic, to penetrate and fatally infect...

Bringing out some of the worst and most savage and heartless and primitive that the barbarians amongst the Family of Man have to offer...

Looking back out at the world with the insane red-eyed savagery and bared teeth of a Neanderthal in a blood-lust, wearing modern clothing...

Last edited:
And the American and European womens' rights groups totally ignore this system of completely debasing their Muslim sisters. :evil:

I also note how the Muslim-lovers instantly post their anti-Israel hate garbage. :(
Anything to (unsuccessfully try to) deflect attention away from the vastly larger savagery that is a fact of everyday life within their own domains...

Old Prussian maxim: "Only weaklings suffer no criticism".

What people with, and willing to use guns to force their religion on others have to say is less what their religions actually say or teach, and more about their personal opinions. Scripturally, there's nothing about covering your face in either Qur'an, or the a-Hadiths. This is just sexual repression at the extreme end of the scale.

What people with, and willing to use guns to force their religion on others have to say is less what their religions actually say or teach, and more about their personal opinions. Scripturally, there's nothing about covering your face in either Qur'an, or the a-Hadiths. This is just sexual repression at the extreme end of the scale.
The trouble with that observation is that such is the NORM within much of the Islamic domain rather than the extreme.

Syrians kill one another and treat people like crap but all you Anti-Semite obsessive psychos can do is blame the Jews.

Forum List

Back