Syrian Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else

Israeli national news? How many women has Israel killed? Maybe they want to protect their women from Israeli Terrorism.

I don't know. How many women has "israel killed"? how many hundreds of
millions of women have muslims killed? How would a veil on the face protect
a woman from being killed? ------are you citing the fact that rape and murder of non
muslim women by muslim men is virtually legal in shariah law?

" hundreds of millions"? lol Zionist America has half a million rapes a year..is that "virtually legal"?

Zionist America lolol. I guess youre one of those brainwashed propagandist idiots.

I actually think that these men are afraid of women and also afraid that an uncovered face will sexually arouse them.

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria order women to put on the Islamic veil, warn against defying the order
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 2/21/2014, 6:14 AM

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria have ordered women to put on the Islamic veil, warning that anyone not doing so would be held to account, Reuters reports.

According to the report, an organization calling itself the Islamic Law Council of Deir al-Zor said in a statement released Wednesday that women have until Saturday to don the face veil.

To read more, go to:

Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Time to burn some bras

Please think of the environment, all those chicken fillets going up will cause damage to the Ozone Layer

I actually think that these men are afraid of women and also afraid that an uncovered face will sexually arouse them.

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria order women to put on the Islamic veil, warn against defying the order
By Elad Benari

Islamist rebels in eastern Syria have ordered women to put on the Islamic veil, warning that anyone not doing so would be held to account, Reuters reports.

According to the report, an organization calling itself the Islamic Law Council of Deir al-Zor said in a statement released Wednesday that women have until Saturday to don the face veil.

To read more, go to:

Jihadists Tell Women: Cover Your Faces or Else - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Time to burn some bras

Don't you mean hijabs?

Irose has some "Victoria Secrets" to dispose of, this year she wants a sodastream and not uncomfortable undercrackers.

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

Israeli national news? How many women has Israel killed? Maybe they want to protect their women from Israeli Terrorism.

How many were engaged in acts proscribed in the Geneva conventions that place them on the valid targets list.

a woman from being killed? ------are you citing the fact that rape and murder of non

" hundreds of millions"? lol Zionist America has half a million rapes a year..is that "virtually legal"?

Take it as a percentage of the population as a whole and it is a drop in the ocean. Now take the numbers of rapes in India during the Islamic land theft as a percentage of the population and you see the difference. Better still look at the child rapes in the UK by muslim men compared to their population figures, then look at the same for the indigenous men. You will see a very dramatic difference in the pro rata numbers. The indigenous come in at below 0.0001% while the muslims come in at 1%, tells a story that many left wing stooges don't want to hear.

What people with, and willing to use guns to force their religion on others have to say is less what their religions actually say or teach, and more about their personal opinions. Scripturally, there's nothing about covering your face in either Qur'an, or the a-Hadiths. This is just sexual repression at the extreme end of the scale.

Depends on who and how the Koran and hadiths are interpreted, the same goes for suicide bombers and jihad

Zionist America lolol. I guess youre one of those brainwashed propagandist idiots.
Half a million rapes a year in the USA? Does that include IRS audits?

I'd love to see where Bullshitseeker got that information.

By Elad Benari

To read more, go to:

In the last century totals for palestinians killed vary from around 60-80,000 and of those about 5% have been women.
Syria have been responsible for over 100,000 palestinian deaths and of those around 20% have been women. Now with the syria civil war those directly killed, deaths from disease and starvation will have raised those figures considerably. I believe the figures of palestinians in the damascus area dying of starvation each day is between 5-10. Numbers in the greater syria and refugee camps outside of syria due to the civil war are very fluid and we might never know the exact number killed only estimates of those unaccounted for. Tens of thousands of palestinians have died since in the last few years due to the war.

Forum List

Back