Statins-nope.

such a diagnosis isn’t made without a slew of diagnostic testing. I don’t know what the “sample” you speak of was. A biopsy? Blood work? Whatever it was there’s tons of other testing done concurrently.

So a lab specimen was contaminated? None of the other testing would corroborate this. What about the MRI? What about cancer blood markers? What about tissue samples? Unless they were all contaminated as well, your story makes no sense
So you're telling me that Nikki never had surgery, was not diagnosed with cancer, and has not hired a personal injury lawyer after the lab informed her she never had cancer and that her sample was cross contaminated?

That she and Jeff just made up this story for me?

OK, you go with that.

Thank you. The experts that feed and nurture the pharmaceutical industry would never steer us wrong right? We should all just line up to be part of the walking dead so golf carts, second homes, and exotic vacations for doctors can be available. Those statins and their side effects are the least we can do to keep this going. Yahoo!

Statins are cheap. I take them since I had an aortic aneurysm in 2022. So far I'm fine.

Forum List

Back