🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Take a look at the garbage masquerading as professors that is indoctrinating our youth.

Liberty University receives no state or fed funding so if parents don't care why should I?
Schools that receive government money should not be teaching that kind of shit with public money.
They benefit:
Liberty University, a hub of conservative politics, owes rapid growth to federal student loans
Then lobby:
Liberty University: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Don't complain about public universities.
Liberty university sponsors a Nascar team. "Business" must be booming. Praise the lord!

Liberty University receives no state or fed funding so if parents don't care why should I?
Schools that receive government money should not be teaching that kind of shit with public money.
They benefit:
Liberty University, a hub of conservative politics, owes rapid growth to federal student loans
Then lobby:
Liberty University: Total Contributions | OpenSecrets

Don't complain about public universities.
Dude you can go fuck yourself. I pay taxes in this country so I will voice my opinion however I God Damn see fit.
Well just saying private universities are subsidized with tax money too.
Have a good one.

The first thing that comes to mind is why the fuck are they hiring KIDS with no real life experience to teach KIDS who also have no life experience. It's like a circle jerk of sheer stupidity. Greenie goes to college to learn from other greenies and then gets hired to teach the next wave of greenies.

THIS is why people say modern day college is a joke.

They could teach our kids things important to a future career but instead put far too much emphasis on emotionally charged bullshit.

Why are conservatives so dead set against education?

Its bewildering.

The first thing that comes to mind is why the fuck are they hiring KIDS with no real life experience to teach KIDS who also have no life experience. It's like a circle jerk of sheer stupidity. Greenie goes to college to learn from other greenies and then gets hired to teach the next wave of greenies.

They could teach our kids things important to a future career but instead put far too much emphasis on emotionally charged bullshit.

And there are bone ignorant 'Conservative' professors as well. However, if the students don't like a professor, and avoid his classes, it shows, and Universities soon get rid of them. That is why there are far more liberal professors than 'Conservative' professors.

That being said, there are a lot of poor professors out there. Colleges should do better screening. State universities should cease any and all athletics and pay the professors who can demonstrate superiority more, University Presidencies should no longer be handed out as Honoraria to former politicians and public figures, fewer universities should offer Doctorate programs and focus more on stressing more classes in their major.

A lot of colleges have just turned into revenue centers.

Which of your beloved Black countries has a good education system, exactly?

Yeah, that's on topic.

Would you like to try again?

Yes, she's garbage.

And there are bone ignorant 'Conservative' professors as well. However, if the students don't like a professor, and avoid his classes, it shows, and Universities soon get rid of them. That is why there are far more liberal professors than 'Conservative' professors.

Not even close to true but thanks for playing.

View attachment 190950

Oddly enough, I have been taking university level classes since the mid-'60s. I have ran into a few professors that I would not take another class from, but most have been very good. And that judgement was based on what I learned from them, not the grades they gave me. Of course, most of my classes have been Science and Math classes, with the usual required classes.

Yeah, that's on topic.

That's enough of your trolling bullshit!
Permanent Ignore.

Yeah, that's on topic.

Permanent Ignore.

You don't get to decide whether I put you in ignore or not, no matter how much trolling bullshit you post.

Yeah, that's on topic.

Permanent Ignore.

Fuckin conservatives here are a buncha whiney snowflakes. Crybabies.

Forum List

Back