talented bands that should have released more albums than they did but didn't because of tragedy or ego getting in the way

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my biggest 3 regrets: Jane's Addiction, Billy Idol, and Journey. didn't release enough material for my liking

so many talented grunge bands disbanded because of death of the most important members. incredibly, all founding members of Pearl Jam are still alive and playing with the band, though

Oasis thought they were going to be the next Beatles.
I think the brothers still hate each other.

I wanted more Van Halen, not Van Hagar.

Michael Hutchence.....Man, did that dude have some pipes, to go with writing talent.

Could have been the kind of generational talent that Stevie Wonder and Freddie Mercury were, if not for his untimely demise.

Last edited:
Two that come to mind from the 70's are Badfinger and The Raspberries. Two of Badfinger's founding members committed suicide. Eric Carmen left The Raspberries after four albums. He had a decent solo career, but I wish he had stayed with the band.

my biggest 3 regrets: Jane's Addiction, Billy Idol, and Journey. didn't release enough material for my liking

so many talented grunge bands disbanded because of death of the most important members. incredibly, all founding members of Pearl Jam are still alive and playing with the band, though

From what I understand, Journey is still playing and making new music........just not with Steve Perry, who has done some solo since the split

• Banned
From what I understand, Journey is still playing and making new music........just not with Steve Perry, who has done some solo since the split
yea i want them to make music with Steve Perry, though the new singer is not all bad, just not the same as Steve

Forum List

Back