Taliban parade

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

The Taliban marked the third anniversary of their return to power in Afghanistan on Wednesday with a grand military display at an airbase that was once a US stronghold.
The skies above Bagram airbase roared with the sound of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters, while on the ground, a procession of armoured personnel carriers, Humvees and rocket-laden trucks rolled past Taliban officials. The group's distinctive white flag fluttered prominently throughout the parade.

Comment:
Biden's failed policies are dangerous and an embarrassment.
He could have at least destroyed our military equipment before we left
The Afghan women were set back 500 years when Biden abandoned them to the Taliban.

talibandemocratshhhff.png
talibandemocratsgdgsj.png

Just think about how many innocent Afghans have been killed since Joe surrendered.... with our weapons...
I hear its near genocidal numbers in Kabul... and our disgusting media sits on it and hides it while they scream like hell about Gaza....

Trump promised to withdraw from there. It was a good idea until Biden actually did, under military pressure.
So the West sat idle while the Taliban retook province by province. Suddenly, Kabul was surrounded and Biden was given some days to withdraw.

Trump promised to withdraw from there. It was a good idea until Biden actually did, under military pressure.
So the West sat idle while the Taliban retook province by province. Suddenly, Kabul was surrounded and Biden was given some days to withdraw.
I guess you're not smart enough to recall Demented Joe assuring us he had it all under control:

SCOTT SIMON, HOST:

President Biden said the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan would be, quote, "responsible, deliberate and safe." He did not seem to anticipate the speed with which Afghan forces would collapse. Here's the president on July 8.

(SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING)

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: The jury is still out. But the likelihood there's going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely.

SIMON: Well, we've been hearing a month later that appears to be exactly what is happening. NPR White House correspondent Franco Ordoñez joins us. Franco, thanks so much for being with us.

And as far as military pressure, he's the CinC. And the generals disagreed with Biden's choices. And, of course, Biden lied about it over and over again.

While Milley and McKenzie said they would not disclose the content of private conversations with Biden, both generals offered their personal opinions that they said matched their recommendations.

"My assessment was back in the fall of '20 and remained consistent throughout that we should keep a steady state of 2,500, could bounce up to 3,500," Milley told Republican Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas.

"I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, and I also recommended early in the fall of 2020 that we maintain 4,500 at that time, those were my personal views," McKenzie said.

The generals' statements were at odds with what Biden had told ABC's George Stephanopoulos in an interview on Aug. 18.

"No one told -- your military advisers did not tell you, "No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It's been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that?," Stephanopoulos asked Biden.

"No," said Biden. "No one said that to me, that I can recall."

Biden also said his military advisers were "split" on the matter.

McKenzie said he had also warned that the withdrawal of U.S. troops "would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan government and the Afghan military."

"I also had a view that the withdrawal of those forces would lead inevitably to the collapse of the Afghan military forces and eventually the Afghan government," he said.

The exit mess from Afghansitan, the deathes of those 13 soldiers and the massive maiming of many American military personnell belongs around Biden/Harris's necks.

The Afghan women were set back 500 years when Biden abandoned them to the Taliban.
Actually, the Afghan women were happy the Taliban had returned and brought stability to their country.
......................................................................................................................................

Actually, the Afghan women were happy the Taliban had returned and brought stability to their country.
......................................................................................................................................
I'm sure they are real happy to be wearing their bee keeper suits again.

You missed the one showing the biker boy parade. I think they are looking to compete in the Olympics next time.

The Taliban marked the third anniversary of their return to power in Afghanistan on Wednesday with a grand military display at an airbase that was once a US stronghold.
The skies above Bagram airbase roared with the sound of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters, while on the ground, a procession of armoured personnel carriers, Humvees and rocket-laden trucks rolled past Taliban officials. The group's distinctive white flag fluttered prominently throughout the parade.

Comment:
Biden's failed policies are dangerous and an embarrassment.
He could have at least destroyed our military equipment before we left

View attachment 996088View attachment 996089
Lol MAGA posting propaganda for the taliban now. Social conservatives banding together.

Forum List

Back