Tampax celebrates the "diversity of all people who bleed", even men.

Clown world has gotten so insane and unreal, there really is only one solution left...
FfeFzeZXoAAfgIx.jpeg

The only reason a man would “celebrate bleeding” is if he were afraid he’d knocked a woman up.

And the right’s war on diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty continues.
This is evidence of the left’s war on sanity, saying “facts” that are literally deliberate and malicious misinformation.

Women have periods. Men do not. “Gender” is bullshit and you cannot change your sex with cosmetic surgery or hormones.

To ridicule and oppose diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty is to attack it.

The right’s unwarranted fear of diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty is why conservatives are both wrong and reprehensible, among countless other reasons.
Too bad you Dimmer atheists have no common sense.

This shit is getting surreal. :laughing0301:

Although I have been told that tampons are useful for plugging gunshot wounds in an emergency.

Tampax US

@Tampax

Official

Fact: Not all women have periods. Also a fact: Not all people with periods are women. Let's celebrate the diversity of all people who bleed!
💙
🎨
:

@gobeeharris #mythbusting #periodtruths #transisbeautiful

View attachment 731658

https://twitter.com/Tampax/status/1305952342504767491/photo/1

This is ridiculous. A woman who is living as a man might need tampons. Are you concerned about this?

Excuse me? It's a war on insanity, ignorance, and misinformation.

Now I won't infringe on your "personal liberty" to lop your dick off, shove a tampon up your ass, and call yourself a "girl." Go right ahead, just don't except me to treat you like a normal person.
Clayton cant do that he would trap the gerbil inside....

This is ridiculous. A woman who is living as a man might need tampons. Are you concerned about this?

Of course. But what's all this nonsense about a biological man becoming a woman, having periods, and using tampons? That's physically impossible, how can you people actually believe that?

And the truth is, any woman who has a vagina, bleeds from it, uses a tampon, but thinks she's a man, is just a woman with a mental illness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back