Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

Obviously those who made the hateful statements are not representative of all members of the TPM, or of others on the right in general.

But this is representative of the hate and ignorance that finds refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where most racists identify as conservative and republican, and where most racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

It's incumbent upon conservatives, therefore, to examine their dogma to determine why it attracts racists and bigots, and to fix what is so clearly a problem.

What's particularly disturbing about this incident is that there are those with such unwarranted hatred for the president that they're actually willing to make such a public display of their hatred and ignorance absent any shame or embarrassment.
The problem is that teapers don't condemn this behavior...they support it and use it as an opportunity to spew more hate and racism...or sophomoric arguments like the fag above me.
Oh yeah. Ferguson and other Democrat plantations are Utopia, huh.

Obviously those who made the hateful statements are not representative of all members of the TPM, or of others on the right in general.

But this is representative of the hate and ignorance that finds refuge among the ranks of conservatives, where most racists identify as conservative and republican, and where most racists are attracted to conservative dogma.

It's incumbent upon conservatives, therefore, to examine their dogma to determine why it attracts racists and bigots, and to fix what is so clearly a problem.

What's particularly disturbing about this incident is that there are those with such unwarranted hatred for the president that they're actually willing to make such a public display of their hatred and ignorance absent any shame or embarrassment.
The problem is that teapers don't condemn this behavior...they support it and use it as an opportunity to spew more hate and racism...or sophomoric arguments like the fag above me.
Where did I say that and what does that have to do with teapers chanting racist nonsense? Deflect much. Idiot.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"We've got rope," said another.

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

Watch the video below, via Right Wing Watch:

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

And here we see a trait common to most on the right: stupidity.

You just got your ass kicked by "stupid" people. How embarrassing.

Where did I say that and what does that have to do with teapers chanting racist nonsense? Deflect much. Idiot.
Ferguson and many other democrat run plantations have had businesses destroyed by racist looters and destroyers. Deflection is what the OP is. Coward cocksucker.

Tea partiers shouted obscene, racist chants on Wednesday while gathered outside of the White House to protest President Obama's executive actions on immigration.

Right Wing Watch reported that among the shouts, captured on video by one of the activists, protestors could be heard calling for the hanging of Obama.

"Hang the lying Kenyan traitor!" one protester could be heard saying in the video.

"Plenty of trees in the front yard," another said. "Wouldn't be the first one hung on one of them trees."

"Don't snap his neck, you pull him up watch him choke to death," someone else said.

The rally was meant to show support for a group of sheriffs who were supposed to meet on the Hill later Wednesday in an effort to voice opposition to the immigration actions, according to the Right Wing Watch. The rally was reportedly only attended by about two dozen people, the site reported.

None of those shouts are racist. Obama is a Kenyan American. That's simply a fact.

And here we see a trait common to most on the right: stupidity.

You just got your ass kicked by "stupid" people. How embarrassing.

Clayton is always getting his ass kicked.

Ferguson and many other democrat run plantations have had businesses destroyed by racist looters and destroyers. Deflection is what the OP is. Coward cocksucker.
What did the OP have to do with Ferguson and black rioters? YOu deflected, not him

What did the OP have to do with Ferguson and black rioters? YOu deflected, not him
No damage done by Teapers. You're hypocrites. Black trash led by democrat race hustlers have destroyed people's businesses. How many lives have the Teapers destroyed? Filthy ignorant trash.

Thank you Bri. Please continue with posts just like yours. You are single handedly exposing the bat shit crazy right wing better than any liberal ad or speech could possibly hope to. I hope you have a funny hat and misspelled sign you prance around in occasionally too. Every little bit helps. On the behalf of the entire Democratic party, please accept our heartfelt thanks.

You're simply a libturd moron. You are so stupid that you aren't even worth arguing with.

At a loss for words? That's unusual for a teabagger..

No damage done by Teapers. You're hypocrites. Black trash led by democrat race hustlers have destroyed people's businesses. How many lives have the Teapers destroyed? Filthy ignorant trash.
Again, why are you deflecting? I do, although, remember teapers threatening to use women as human shields during their 'standoff' with LEO. That is terrorism, no?

Again, why are you deflecting? I do, although, remember teapers threatening to use women as human shields during their 'standoff' with LEO. That is terrorism, no?
Here. Get outraged about this.

Four 8216 Peaceful 8217 Ferguson Protesters Charged in Vicious Beating of College Student Defund.com

Here. Get outraged about this.

Four 8216 Peaceful 8217 Ferguson Protesters Charged in Vicious Beating of College Student Defund.com
Sure, it is absolutely disgusting and those savages need to be hung by a tree...a television event. I wold pay a premium to watch and invest in a popcorn company.

Lying, another trait common to most on the right.

I was JUST reading this and how funny a supposed "tea party" group shows up and starts wailing racist comments at that loser party of Obama. Believe what you want folks. Doesn't matter. They should have yelled: burn the fucking place down I guess and all would of been AOK

snip:
Liberal group plots to catch GOP state pols being racist and sexist
BYJASON RUSSELL|DECEMBER 12, 2014 | 5:15 PM

The Florida old Capitol Building, in Tallahassee, Florida. (iStock Photo)
The leader of a group hoping to improve liberals' fortunes at the state level revealed on Friday plans to start tracking conservative state legislators based on the assumption that "someone’s going to say something about black people" or women.
The comments came at the first ever conference of the State Innovation Exchange (SiX), the Left’s attempt to counter conservative policy successes that have followed Republican victories at the state level.
“We’re working with David Brock and Media Matters and American Bridge who have trackers that we can send out to monitor the debate on some bills that you all might be running," Nick Rathod, executive director of SiX, said. "I think in many legislatures my understanding is that a lot of legislatures stream their floor debates but don’t necessarily transcribe it or capture it in any kind of way. And so we want to start capturing them on that. I think we know, someone’s going to say something about black people. Someone’s going to say something about women. Someone is going to say something.”

all of it here:
Liberal group plots to catch GOP state pols being racist and sexist WashingtonExaminer.com

Last edited:
Destruction and people's lives ruined because of leftist trash pouring gasoline on a fire they started, and you corrupt jackals want to get all excited about Teapers. Get the fuck off my lawn.

This has the stink of the Progrssive/Democrat party ALL OVER IT. fall for it if you must

Lying, another trait common to most on the right.
Come back when you grow up, you sick trash.

I was JUST reading this and how funny a supposed "tea party" group shows up and starts wailing racist comments at that loser party of Obama. Believe what you want folks. Doesn't matter. They should of yelled: burn the fucking place down I guess and all would of been AOK

snip:
Liberal group plots to catch GOP state pols being racist and sexist
BYJASON RUSSELL|DECEMBER 12, 2014 | 5:15 PM

The Florida old Capitol Building, in Tallahassee, Florida. (iStock Photo)
The leader of a group hoping to improve liberals' fortunes at the state level revealed on Friday plans to start tracking conservative state legislators based on the assumption that "someone’s going to say something about black people" or women.
The comments came at the first ever conference of the State Innovation Exchange (SiX), the Left’s attempt to counter conservative policy successes that have followed Republican victories at the state level.
“We’re working with David Brock and Media Matters and American Bridge who have trackers that we can send out to monitor the debate on some bills that you all might be running," Nick Rathod, executive director of SiX, said. "I think in many legislatures my understanding is that a lot of legislatures stream their floor debates but don’t necessarily transcribe it or capture it in any kind of way. And so we want to start capturing them on that. I think we know, someone’s going to say something about black people. Someone’s going to say something about women. Someone is going to say something.”

all of it here:
Liberal group plots to catch GOP state pols being racist and sexist WashingtonExaminer.com
Yeah...yelling burn this place down would have been much more appropriate.

Forum List

Back