Teacher Drugs and Rapes 14 Year Old Student, Gets 2 Years Probation

Just a few words of advice for female teachers.......You can find plenty of legal age men willing to have sex with you. You will be most attractive at closing time at your favorite bar. Enjoy!

From the Land of Leftards:

White criminal, white judge, black victim.

But there's no such thing as systemic racism.
Where in this story you have found racism?

I missed the part about the identity of the victim being black. Usually the identity of minors are protected in these situations.

im sure beijing xiden will pardon this pedo....just like 2 peas in a pod...

How do you know Sara Damyan's politics or are you just being stupid again?

How do you know she's not a Rump voter? You should put your posts with deceptive assumptions in the basement.
But yes, female teachers who seduce young boys seem to get a slap on the wrist for this sort of behavior.
The sharing of alcohol or drugs isn't excusable even if the seduction is.
WHY that is and HOW it is different would be a solid debate question. I never had a teacher that looked like some of these perps.
Kinda wish I had, ya know? ;)

9ljm6shiigz1.png

Last edited:

im sure beijing xiden will pardon this pedo....just like 2 peas in a pod...
Nothing in there about federal charges, unless you are saying they never reported her to the state. Are you suggesting all charges should be in federal court or that all the states should pass legislation granting pardon power so all presidents that no president has ever had before?

I missed the part about the identity of the victim being black. Usually the identity of minors are protected in these situations.
So did I, to tell the truth. But that is not what surprised me in the message I answered to.

What surprised me the most is the claim that if a woman chooses a black boy for sex then that is considered as racism. Go figure.

You would racialize a roach race!

She (this teacher) evidently hired an expensive defense attorney. That being said, kids have so much stacked against them these days I am surprised any of them want to even get out of bed each new morning.

Money has more influence than race in our justice system. This has nothing to do with racism. Just more crap from a race baiting moron.

Two shots to the forehead would be proper justice.
I wouldn't got that far. To me, a gun shot wound where it matters most to her would be sufficient. Then she most definitely could never do such a thing to anyone ever again. No more sexual activity for her period.

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back