Tech leaders say Trump is a no go

Their silly letter talks about an open exchange of ideas. Has anyone read the Facebook guidelines and policies? They need to shut their pie-holes.

Yes he is against the Big Pharma techs using other people as their worldwide guinea pigs. He believes in freedom to choose one's own lot when it comes to their health matters like being able to get their own test results and use natural products verses man made products to heal themselves of diseases that have proliferated with the use of all this crap technology that has been shoved down the throats of the American populace and the world in general.

Big who?

Donald Trump proposes “shutting down” parts of the Internet as a security strategy ― demonstrating both poor judgment and ignorance about how technology works. His penchant to censor extends to revoking press credentials and threatening to punish media platforms that criticize him.
Shut down "terrorist organizations" that use the Internet to call for JIHAD and mayhem against American citizens and you object to that?

name one terrorist group Donnie shut down .... is proposed "full ban on muslims" is currently a "suggestion".

LMAO

What's your point? Trump is a private citizen. Obama on the other hand.... name one he has shutdown.

Fakey pulled an rdean......posted , got crushed never to return......I wonder how it feels to.be so wrong.

It's what he does... I asked him last week like 8 times to backup something he said about me. He just kept repeating it and finally he vanished.

Yes he is against the Big Pharma techs using other people as their worldwide guinea pigs. He believes in freedom to choose one's own lot when it comes to their health matters like being able to get their own test results and use natural products verses man made products to heal themselves of diseases that have proliferated with the use of all this crap technology that has been shoved down the throats of the American populace and the world in general.

Big who?

Donald Trump proposes “shutting down” parts of the Internet as a security strategy ― demonstrating both poor judgment and ignorance about how technology works. His penchant to censor extends to revoking press credentials and threatening to punish media platforms that criticize him.
Shut down "terrorist organizations" that use the Internet to call for JIHAD and mayhem against American citizens and you object to that?

name one terrorist group Donnie shut down .... is proposed "full ban on muslims" is currently a "suggestion".

LMAO

He ain't there yet are you totally dense? You don't really need to answer that as your postings actually already show it.

A very percentage of our economy and national wealth comes from tech. Maybe we should listen to them???
The portions putting out junk science on fast track programs that are damaging to society as a whole need to be put into check.
Then Trump is not the man for the job. He is only interested in profit.
Profits are only available if you have viable healthy masses to help make that good business work. Why do you act so ignorant? Is it on purpose or are you truly that dense?

A very percentage of our economy and national wealth comes from tech. Maybe we should listen to them???
The portions putting out junk science on fast track programs that are damaging to society as a whole need to be put into check.
Profits are only available if you have viable healthy masses to help make that good business work. Why do you act so ignorant? Is it on purpose or are you truly that dense?
Attacking me is not going to solve your problem: Trump is a loser who will not get elected.

Attacking me is not going to solve your problem: Trump is a loser who will not get elected.
That wasn't an attack that is a serious question as you act like a total idiot at times. You don't stand back and allow technology murder and maim the masses for any reason and that is exactly what has been going on in the name of trying to maintain control.

That wasn't an attack that is a serious question as you act like a total idiot at times. You don't stand back and allow technology murder and maim the masses for any reason and that is exactly what has been going on in the name of trying to maintain control.
It is an attack by a foolish you, Rod. NeverTrump will not support a non-Republican for president. Trump won't get 60% of the GOP vote. He will lose women, blacks, latinos, and millennials by large, large margins.

Have fun tonight. Watch the convention.

"We stand against Donald Trump’s divisive candidacy and want a candidate who embraces the ideals that built America’s technology industry: freedom of expression, openness to newcomers, equality of opportunity, public investments in research and infrastructure, and respect for the rule of law. We embrace an optimistic vision for a more inclusive country, where American innovation continues to fuel opportunity, prosperity and leadership."

Exactly.

It is an attack by a foolish you, Rod. NeverTrump will not support a non-Republican for president. Trump won't get 60% of the GOP vote. He will lose women, blacks, latinos, and millennials by large, large margins.

You are a dreamer lost in your own delusions. I don't watch the convention never have and probably never will.

"We stand against Donald Trump’s divisive candidacy and want a candidate who embraces the ideals that built America’s technology industry: freedom of expression, openness to newcomers, equality of opportunity, public investments in research and infrastructure, and respect for the rule of law. We embrace an optimistic vision for a more inclusive country, where American innovation continues to fuel opportunity, prosperity and leadership."

Exactly.

This is exactly how I feel! The republicans have become very backwards.

Notice that the first issue addressed in the letter is a "even playing field"? The last thing the hypocrite liberals in the highly competative tech fields want is more government regulations that insure an "even playing field". What the hell does that mean? Is it an international "even playing field"? You have to admit that if the government arranges it so that one business can't legally do better than another business we have a form of fascism. Maybe the idiot liberal hypocrites who signed the letter are talking about an "even playing field" for illegal criminal aliens that they won't hire because most of them have no tech skills. Since the hypocrite idiots who signed the letter speak in a carefully crafted form of legalese gibberish it's hard to tell what the freaking hypocrites really mean.

Last edited:

You are a dreamer lost in your own delusions. I don't watch the convention never have and probably never will.
Your ignorance then explains clearly why Trump is a no go. You don't pay attention to reality. Apparently most Trumpers don't.

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain curiously silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain curiously silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.
The liberals are very saying very little because the NeverTrump voters in the GOP are not going to let him be elected.

The liberals are very saying very little because the NeverTrump voters in the GOP are not going to let him be elected.
Well Jakey I heard portions of the convention because my husband is watching it. Saw and heard that little bit of shit Utah tried to pull also. All I can say is thank God Cruz did not make the nomination. He showed tonight what a suck-up slime he is also. He should never be president.

Well Jakey I heard portions of the convention because my husband is watching it. Saw and heard that little bit of shit Utah tried to pull also. All I can say is thank God Cruz did not make the nomination. He showed tonight what a suck-up slime he is also. He should never be president.
Not too worry. He won't. He will fail again in 2020.

Forum List

Back