🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz educates a reporter on democrats being criminals and coddling criminals...

Cruz hit a home run and displayed a remarkable set of culyones when he accused democrats of coddling ex-con and illegal alien votes. He has my vote.

Cruz hit a home run and displayed a remarkable set of culyones when he accused democrats of coddling ex-con and illegal alien votes. He has my vote.

Did you watch the video....he really educates the reporter who can't dispute what he says......

You often recognize the usual racist dog whistles from Republican politicians, but that was more like a racist air raid siren from Cruz.

Naturally, certain people here eat it up.

I heard this clip on Rush today...Ted Cruz explains to a reporter the fact that most criminals identify and register as democrats...and that democrat appointed judges are easy on criminals...and democrats keep pushing to allow felons to vote....

The video is embedded in the link....

Cruz Destroys Reporter on Violent Criminals Voting Democrat - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Ted Cruz is steaming pile of shit and embarrassment to the Senate and his state.

Who gives a fuck what he says?

He's not liked or respected by his colleagues -- he's basically just a dick living off the government teat. He does nothing to earn his salary.

"Ted Cruz educates a reporter on democrats being criminals and coddling criminals..."

Cruz propagates one of his ridiculous lies, providing further confirmation that he is in fact a liar.

This is also typical of most on the right: where the conservative agenda is devoid of merit and viable solutions; all republican can do is engage in personal attacks and spread idiotic lies – they have nothing of substance or value to contribute.

So when is the reporter going to visit Wall Street to investigate embezzlement.
Embezzlement...The Polite Crime.

Cruz didn't "educate" anyone.

He made a rational well thought out argument to a mindless drone that can not be "educated", because the cretin is already programmed to reject information.

You often recognize the usual racist dog whistles from Republican politicians, but that was more like a racist air raid siren from Cruz.

Naturally, certain people here eat it up.

A dog whistle is by definition what the democrats do when they see a Republican making a true statement that points out who the democrats really are....the democrats blow the whistle and then their minions start barking..."Racist...racist...racist....." in order to silence the Republican...and keep the truth about the democrats from getting out....

"Ted Cruz educates a reporter on democrats being criminals and coddling criminals..."

Cruz propagates one of his ridiculous lies, providing further confirmation that he is in fact a liar.

This is also typical of most on the right: where the conservative agenda is devoid of merit and viable solutions; all republican can do is engage in personal attacks and spread idiotic lies – they have nothing of substance or value to contribute.

You know he cites and actual study of criminals....right? And how they actually register to vote..right?

We liberals don't hear the racist dog whistles, of course. But we do see the racists/dogs reacting and howling, thus we know when the whistle has been blown.

You know he cites and actual study of criminals....right? And how they actually register to vote..right?

Bed wetters like him don't "know" anything. It's impossible for them to "know" anything because they have no cognitive capacity.

Bed wetters BELIEVE things, bullshit things of course, because you can't "know" the moonbat messiah is an accomplished chief executive, you can't "know" the moon is made of cheese, you can't "know" human energy consumption is going to make the planet uninhabitable, and you can't know islam is a peaceful cult.

Libturds are either the stupidest fucking parasites that don't fly into bug zappers, or they're criminally insane totalitarian sociopaths. It only makes sense that criminals would identify with democrooks. Birds of a feather right?

Do we need to be reminded which party believes taking shit away from "rich" people and giving some of it to "poor" people through the threat of violent government force is somehow "good"?

Is there any doubt that self absorbed criminal parasites believe they're justified taking shit away from people who have something they don't?

Yet you can break this simple concept down to the most elementary level, hook a bed wetter up to a polygraph and ask them if it's ok to STEAL from the "rich" and give a little too "the poor" while wasting most of the money on "administrative" expenses and they will flatline it when they say YES.

White Collar Criminals vote Republican.
Blue Collar Criminals vote Democrat.
Something new happening here?

I heard this clip on Rush today...Ted Cruz explains to a reporter the fact that most criminals identify and register as democrats...and that democrat appointed judges are easy on criminals...and democrats keep pushing to allow felons to vote....

The video is embedded in the link....

Cruz Destroys Reporter on Violent Criminals Voting Democrat - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Ted Cruz is steaming pile of shit and embarrassment to the Senate and his state.

Who gives a fuck what he says?

He's not liked or respected by his colleagues -- he's basically just a dick living off the government teat. He does nothing to earn his salary.

Fuck off and die asshole, he represents my interest and those of millions of Texans they way WE ELECTED him to do. He was way more patient with that bitch than I would have been.

Fuck off and die asshole, he represents my interest and those of millions of Texans they way WE ELECTED him to do. He was way more patient with that bitch than I would have been.

We so hope your racist hero gets the nomination, if only to see his asslickers cry after the election.

We so hope your racist hero gets the nomination, if only to see his asslickers cry after the election.

Your lying fat assed senile bitch wouldn't stand a chance against him on a debate stage. Hell, she'd likely stroke out in the first 15 minutes.

Forum List

Back