Ted Cruz: "Im being silenced".

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ted Cruz: I?m being silenced! - Salon.com

The Tea Party bully plays the victim after critics compare his unsourced attacks on Chuck Hagel to McCarthyism

So, instead of just admitting he was wrong and that Brietbart lied, he whines. This jerk is gonna turn out to be a bigger whiner than Ran Paul but they're both huge liars.

And they both think they are a lot more important than they really are.

The coming Rand Paul-Ted Cruz brawl - Salon.com

The Senate may only be big enough for one Tea Party leader

I hope the voters wise up and send the two of them packing. It could happen. After all, they had the good sense to throw out scum Walsh and West.

Sounds like Crazy Cruz may crash and burn sooner than expected.

Ted Cruz: "Im being silenced".

The Tea Party bully plays the victim after critics compare his unsourced attacks on Chuck Hagel to McCarthyism

So, instead of just admitting he was wrong and that Brietbart lied, he whines. This jerk is gonna turn out to be a bigger whiner than Ran Paul but they're both huge liars.

"Tough-talking freshman Sen. Ted Cruz is attacking critics with a bold tactic: whiiiining."

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

aakrbc.jpg

For all we know, Chuck Hagel is a Manchurian candidate!

The coming Rand Paul-Ted Cruz brawl - Salon.com

The Senate may only be big enough for one Tea Party leader

I hope the voters wise up and send the two of them packing. It could happen. After all, they had the good sense to throw out scum Walsh and West.

Sounds like Crazy Cruz may crash and burn sooner than expected.
He will go the way of West and Walsh for sure, Rand may escape. Too many radical RW loons in Kentuckay.

Republicans Threaten to Block Cabinet Picks Over Benghazi | Fox Business Video

Go to the three minute mark and you find the following unbelievable exchange:

MCCARTHY: There was a report that came out last week—not confirmed yet, but they're also not denying it very vigorously—that one of the groups behind the speeches may have been an outfit called Friends of Hamas. That is not going to—

DOBBS: That has a ring to it, doesn't it?

MCCARTHY: Catchy.

How did McCarthy get a job at National Review? Chairman Bill is rolling over in his grave.

Is this what passes for journalism these days? The dumb fuck didn't even check to see if there was such an obvious hoax name organization called Friends of Hamas! But he decides it is perfectly okay to go on NATIONAL TV and toss this red meat out there for the rubes, for the sole reason that he WANTS TO BELIEVE IT.

These people are supposed to be the WATCHDOGS of government, not blind parrots repeating the bullshit they are shoveling into each other's mouths!

Copy and paste without thinking. Get it out to as many of our retarded hordes as possible as quickly as possible. That's what journalistic integrity has sunk to these days.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is the modern-day McCarthy

Check him in action...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g6MNWiLSeo]Sen. Ted Cruz Questioning Chuck Hagel in Confirmation Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back