Ted Cruz says more people are watching Gilligans Island reruns than the NBA

I have not watched a Basketball Game since the 1990’s...

I think Gilligan is still on here at least once a day after 55 years. I wonder if an NBA game will fare as well.

BTW, I still like Mary Ann.
I believe everyone wishes they had a Mary Ann they could be stranded on an island with...

I never slept well the night Gilligan was on. Was murder the next day at school. I went to bed every week an 8 year old with a boner. Damn you Mary Ann.

815a7a4a3e134c74a78df0f346f3ab85.jpg

1-22-2013-1-03-43-PM.jpg

Had we been stranded and found a boat, I still don't think I would have left.

I have not watched a Basketball Game since the 1990’s...

I think Gilligan is still on here at least once a day after 55 years. I wonder if an NBA game will fare as well.

BTW, I still like Mary Ann.
I believe everyone wishes they had a Mary Ann they could be stranded on an island with...

I never slept well the night Gilligan was on. Was murder the next day at school. I went to bed every week an 8 year old with a boner. Damn you Mary Ann.

View attachment 398555
View attachment 398556

Had we been stranded and found a boat, I still don't think I would have left.

She is from up here in Reno.

Poor Mark Cuban, I'll offer him 85 dollars hard cash for all of his movie theaters and basketball team right here right now................
Way to much for for an opening bid........you should offer less.

Poor Mark Cuban, I'll offer him 85 dollars hard cash for all of his movie theaters and basketball team right here right now................
Way to much for for an opening bid........you should offer less.
Nah I did the math and the 85 dollars works out to exactly 400 times earnings on Cubans Movie theaters. He would be crazy not to take my offer, see my plan is to convert the theaters into combo taco bells and wuhan deep fried bat wings bistro's

Oh.

View attachment 398669
I'll take my whole family to a basketball game if Cuban pays us all a grand to sit in the seats

Sorry, I was a Ginger man. Which is hotter? These two....
ea2d9410713147d47ee6415db95ed6f1.jpg

Or this illiterate Xi pet playing tree hockey...
lebron.0.jpg

Exactly.

Forum List

Back