Teddy Cruz has a "Canadian" problem

He has, so show some concern, S. J. :lol:
I said "VALID".

Grow a brain. If it were "invalid" the GOP lunatics would be all over it. I might also point out that the article on Cruz originated from a Conservative wrag, the DC Conservative Examiner. THEY are the ones after Cruz.
It's not my fault the GOP leaders don't have any balls. It's already been proven to be "invalid". And I don't care where the article on Cruz came from.

I said "VALID".

Grow a brain. If it were "invalid" the GOP lunatics would be all over it. I might also point out that the article on Cruz originated from a Conservative wrag, the DC Conservative Examiner. THEY are the ones after Cruz.
It's not my fault the GOP leaders don't have any balls. It's already been proven to be "invalid". And I don't care where the article on Cruz came from.

You are hopeless....as much as the Congressional Repubs hate the black guy in the WH, you think they wouldn't jump all over an "invalid" birth certificate? You are about 7 1/2 years late, son.

I said "VALID".

You are hopeless....as much as the Congressional Repubs hate the black guy in the WH, you think they wouldn't jump all over an "invalid" birth certificate? You are about 7 1/2 years late, son.
Now we're back to "black guy in the WH" comments. It shows you've run out of argument.

Reports are that his mother became a Canadian citizen before he was born in Canada. What say you Teddy?

Ted Cruz must show naturalization papers to keep his US Senate seat - Washington DC Conservative Examiner.com

Ted has something for you.......

BiyJQEaCQAE0NCH.jpg

Who cares, Trump cut his balls off a week ago and now Cruz can only shoot blanks.

I said "VALID".

It's not my fault the GOP leaders don't have any balls. It's already been proven to be "invalid". .

Only to brain dead gullible Birthers always willing to believe their con men.

Nobody who matters believes that BS.

Just to close out this idiotic thread.

Ted Cruz is eligible to be President.
There is no evidence his parents were ever Canadian citizens- just Birther idiocy.
And only a few die hard Birthers aka WND will push the issue- because they hope to make money off of it.

Not that Cruz can get elected anyway.

Where have I heard this "birther" stuff before?....hhhhmmmm

Forum List

Back