Teen Vogue: 'White Women Have to Answer For Backing Trump Again'

It sickens me they have even invaded teen magazines. Most parents don’t even realize it.

Women TEND to vote based on emotional, non-substantive factors, rather than the actual policies, qualifications, or the temperament of the candidate.

This is why the Founding Fathers wisely decided that women should not vote (though they could hold both political and appointed offices). This wisdom was overturned in 1920 with the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment (which was followed by the even stupider 26th in 1971).

Ironically, the linked article itself manifests bizarre, irrational, and anti-factual reasons for the insistence that women should vote for Biden and against Trump. Why would any rational person take seriously the political opinions expressed in a publication whose first title word is "Teen"?

The mass media hateful villainizing of people based on their perceived race is a Democratic party tradition.

And history shows what that is likely to lead to if unchecked. We saw the horrors in Europe not too long ago.

That's why the targets of it should arm themselves. Especially teen females.

For Christmas, buy them guns.

Last edited:
politically speaking its too bad that men are created by God to be horny and women were created to be pleasing to the eye

because for every braindead young female lib there is a male who will do amost anything to get into their pants

even vote for a loon like biden

Teen Vogue puts out this NAZI TRASH?

The only difference is that they replace Jews with White Women.

This idiot is too indoctrinated to realize that the real failure here is not that white women voted for Trump, but that she is so arrogant and and out of touch with America's founding principles and the principles of morality that she actually thinks anyone has to answer to her for their political votes.

Women TEND to vote based on emotional, non-substantive factors, rather than the actual policies, qualifications, or the temperament of the candidate.

This is why the Founding Fathers wisely decided that women should not vote (though they could hold both political and appointed offices). This wisdom was overturned in 1920 with the passage of the Nineteenth Amendment (which was followed by the even stupider 26th in 1971).

Ironically, the linked article itself manifests bizarre, irrational, and anti-factual reasons for the insistence that women should vote for Biden and against Trump. Why would any rational person take seriously the political opinions expressed in a publication whose first title word is "Teen"?
Combined with the Federal Reserve Act and the Federal Income Tax the end was prophesized a century ago.

IMHO, that magazine's headline should have been something like: "Caucasian women will have to answer for NOT having voted for President Trump."

That's why the targets of it should arm themselves. Especially teen females.

For Christmas, buy them guns.
The Kel-Tec P3AT (.380) - small, lightweight, powerful

1605111341711.png
1605111374885.png

it's nothing new-----way back (WAAAAYYYYY back) when I was a college kid----
the more friggen' uhm 'anticapitalist', 'anticolonialism' 'radical race rah rah'
----and the more colorful beads and weird colored eyeglasses and sandals
in the snow-------and hare krishnah you could muster------the more IN
you was

the more friggen' uhm 'anticapitalist', 'anticolonialism' 'radical race rah rah'
you was
Yes, but your balls did not show when you bent over. ;)

you was
Yes, but your balls did not show when you bent over. ;)

long ago---( a personal anecdote of WOE) when I was a little kid---my mom enrolled me in local ballet class-------a male instructor----in his little leotard
thingy----HIS DAMNED BALLS JUTTED OUT WITH EVERY damned plie'

Forum List

Back