Tell Me Why Blacks Should Vote for This

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why do whites keep trying to tell us how blacks are so much in love wth Trump? And why do Right wing whites have such a problem with blacks objecting to the Uncle Toms and House Negros who support Trump and the Republican party Agenda? Because this is the agenda:

Trump allies plot anti-racism protections — for white people​

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.
Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Targets would range from decades-old policies aimed at giving minorities economic opportunities, to more recent programs that began in response to the pandemic and the killing of George Floyd.

• Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung told Axios: "As President Trump has said, all staff, offices, and initiatives connected to Biden's un-American policy will be immediately terminated."
Driving the news: Longtime aides and allies preparing for a potential second Trump administration have been laying legal groundwork with a flurry of lawsuits and legal complaints — some of which have been successful.

• A central vehicle for the effort has been America First Legal, founded by former Trump aide Stephen Miller, who has called the group conservatives' "long-awaited answer to the ACLU."
  • America First cited the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in February in a lawsuit against CBS and Paramount Global for what the group argued was discrimination against a white, straight man who was a writer for the show "Seal Team" in 2017.
In February, the group filed a civil rights complaint against the NFL over its "Rooney Rule."

• The rule — named for Dan Rooney, late owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers — was instituted in 2003 and expanded in 2022. It requires NFL teams to interview at least two minority candidates for vacant general manager, head coach and coordinator positions.
  • American First argued that "given the limited time frame to hire executives and coaches after the season, this results in fewer opportunities for similarly situated, well-qualified candidates who are not minorities."
In 2021, Miller's group successfully sued to block the implementation of a $29 billion pandemic-era program for women- and minority-owned restaurants, saying it discriminated against white-owned businesses.

• "This ruling is the first, but crucial, step towards ending government-sponsored racial discrimination," Miller said then.
Zoom in: Other Trump-aligned groups are preparing for a future Trump Justice Department to implement — or challenge — policies on a broader scale.

• The Heritage Foundation's well-funded "Project 2025" envisions a second Trump administration ending what it calls "affirmative discrimination."
  • Part of the plan, written by former Trump Justice Department official Gene Hamilton, argues that "advancing the interests of certain segments of American society ... comes at the expense of other Americans — and in nearly all cases violates longstanding federal law."

There is no anti white racism. There is no discrimination against whites. In every case a white person has filed for discrmination, the majority of students or workers were white. When the 14th Amendment was passed, the "quotas" were 100 percent white. Tell me that a black student denied entry at Howard could take a case to the supreme court for racial discriminatiin because a white student got accepted and they didn't. Show me a case were the management of a company was 70 percent black, and the company promoted a white person over blacks and a black person could take that to the supreme court whining about anti black discrmination., Show me a case where the employment of a company was majority black and a white person got hired over someone black and that black person could go to the supreme court whining about anti black discrimination. It wouldn't happen.

And yet we see these idiots here talking about how white privilege doesn't exist.

BULLSHIT!

Yet today, with the workforce majority white, with management majority white, with colege admissions majority white, whites are crying about anti white discrimination. So why in the hell would a black person wth a functioning brain support a party that represents the rollback of equal opportunity based on a lie? Why shouldn't blacks denigrate ANY black person who supports Trump or the Republican party? Who is really on a plantation? It ain't the black democrat. Because the black Democrat doesn't have to pretend racism doesn't exist to please the white massa. The Black Democrat doesn't have to say how the black family was more together during Jim Crow in order to rise into leadership. The Black Democrat can even be nominated by his/her party to be president. The plantation didn't work like that. The plantation was led by white men who raped women and were criminals... Kinda like todays Republican party.

Last edited:
Why do wgites keep trying to tell us how blacks are so much inove wth Trump? And why d Right wing whites have sych a problem with blacksobjectingtothe Uncle Toms and House Negros who syupport Trump and the Republican party Agenda? Because this is the agenda.

If Donald Trump returns to the White House, close allies want to dramatically change the government's interpretation of Civil Rights-era laws to focus on "anti-white racism" rather than discrimination against people of color.
Why it matters: Trump's Justice Department would push to eliminate or upend programs in government and corporate America that are designed to counter racism that has favored whites.

Targets would range from decades-old policies aimed at giving minorities economic opportunities, to more recent programs that began in response to the pandemic and the killing of George Floyd.

• Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung told Axios: "As President Trump has said, all staff, offices, and initiatives connected to Biden's un-American policy will be immediately terminated."
Driving the news: Longtime aides and allies preparing for a potential second Trump administration have been laying legal groundwork with a flurry of lawsuits and legal complaints — some of which have been successful.

• A central vehicle for the effort has been America First Legal, founded by former Trump aide Stephen Miller, who has called the group conservatives' "long-awaited answer to the ACLU."
  • America First cited the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in February in a lawsuit against CBS and Paramount Global for what the group argued was discrimination against a white, straight man who was a writer for the show "Seal Team" in 2017.
In February, the group filed a civil rights complaint against the NFL over its "Rooney Rule."

• The rule — named for Dan Rooney, late owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers — was instituted in 2003 and expanded in 2022. It requires NFL teams to interview at least two minority candidates for vacant general manager, head coach and coordinator positions.
  • American First argued that "given the limited time frame to hire executives and coaches after the season, this results in fewer opportunities for similarly situated, well-qualified candidates who are not minorities."
In 2021, Miller's group successfully sued to block the implementation of a $29 billion pandemic-era program for women- and minority-owned restaurants, saying it discriminated against white-owned businesses.

• "This ruling is the first, but crucial, step towards ending government-sponsored racial discrimination," Miller said then.
Zoom in: Other Trump-aligned groups are preparing for a future Trump Justice Department to implement — or challenge — policies on a broader scale.

• The Heritage Foundation's well-funded "Project 2025" envisions a second Trump administration ending what it calls "affirmative discrimination."
  • Part of the plan, written by former Trump Justice Department official Gene Hamilton, argues that "advancing the interests of certain segments of American society ... comes at the expense of other Americans — and in nearly all cases violates longstanding federal law."

There isno anti white racism. There is no discrimination against whites. In every case a white person has ffiled for discrmination, the majority of students or workers were white. When the 14th Amendment was passed, the "quotas" were 100 percent white. Tell me that a black student denied entry at Howard could take a case to the supteme court for racial discriminatiin because a white student got accepted and they didn't. Show me a case were the management of a company was 70 percent black, and the company promoted a white person over blacks and a black person could take that to the supreme court whining about anti black discrmination., Show me a case where the employment of a company was majority black and a white person got hired over someone black and that black person could go to the supreme court whining about anti black discrimination. It wouldn't happen.

And yet we see these idiots here talking about how white privilege doesn't exist.

BULLSHIT!

Yet today, with the workforce majority white, with management majority white, with colege admissions majority white, whites are crying about anti white discrimination So why in the hell would a black person wth a functioning brain support a party that represents the rollback of equal opportunity based on a lie? Why shouldn't blacks denigrate ANY black person who supports Trump or the Republican party? Who is really on a plantation? It ain't the black democrat. Because the black Democrat doesn't have to pretend racism doesn't exist to please the white massa. The Black Democrat doesn't have to say how the black family was more together during Jim Crow in order to rise into leadership. The Black Democrat can even be nominated by his/her party to be president. The plantation didn't work like that. The plantation was led by white men who raped women and were criminals... Kinda like todays Republican party.
As a black man as well as the forum's black representative, I say we blacks love President Trump and we heartily endorse him, since he acts in our interests.

As a black man as well as the forum's black representative, I say we blacks love President Trump and we heartily endorse him, since he acts in our interests.
You're not black

Why do whites keep trying to tell us how blacks are so much in love wth Trump?
Not all blacks are so much in love with Trump. But most are. Because, unlike the Democrats who love to screw you on a daily basis, why would you want to "be so much in love with the Democrats"?

But since you like getting screwed and being screwed...you stick with your party!

You're not black
Didn't I tell you, my most recent Ancestry.com had me 4% West African? That would mean I have more slave blood in me than 0bama or Kamala.
I get to make the call as to whether I'm black or not. And I am hereby black. And as a black man, I LOVE President Trump and all he's done for me.

giphy.webp

Why do whites keep trying to tell us how blacks are so much in love wth Trump? And why do Right wing whites have such a problem with blacks objecting to the Uncle Toms and House Negros who support Trump and the Republican party Agenda? Because this is the agenda:

There is no anti white racism. There is no discrimination against whites. In every case a white person has filed for discrmination, the majority of students or workers were white. When the 14th Amendment was passed, the "quotas" were 100 percent white. Tell me that a black student denied entry at Howard could take a case to the supreme court for racial discriminatiin because a white student got accepted and they didn't. Show me a case were the management of a company was 70 percent black, and the company promoted a white person over blacks and a black person could take that to the supreme court whining about anti black discrmination., Show me a case where the employment of a company was majority black and a white person got hired over someone black and that black person could go to the supreme court whining about anti black discrimination. It wouldn't happen.

BULLSHIT!

Yet today, with the workforce majority white, with management majority white, with colege admissions majority white, whites are crying about anti white discrimination. So why in the hell would a black person wth a functioning brain support a party that represents the rollback of equal opportunity based on a lie? Why shouldn't blacks denigrate ANY black person who supports Trump or the Republican party? Who is really on a plantation? It ain't the black democrat. Because the black Democrat doesn't have to pretend racism doesn't exist to please the white massa. The Black Democrat doesn't have to say how the black family was more together during Jim Crow in order to rise into leadership. The Black Democrat can even be nominated by his/her party to be president. The plantation didn't work like that. The plantation was led by white men who raped women and were criminals... Kinda like todays Republican party.
You are the only one who insists that BLACKS are some monolithic group-think entity. NO ONE is saying that BLACKS ARE IN LOVE WITH TRUMP except IM2white. The polls say that the Democrats are losing more of the Black vote than they have in decades.

Didn't I tell you, my most recent Ancestry.com had me 4% West African? That would mean I have more slave blood in me than 0bama or Kamala.
I get to make the call as to whether I'm black or not. And I am hereby black. And as a black man, I LOVE President Trump and all he's done for me.
You are not black. You say you are black in this forum to troll, but you don't identify as black in real life. And you don't have more slave blood in yu that Harris or Obama. You're a white boy trying to troll.

You are not black. You say you are black in this forum to troll, but you don't identify as black in real life. And you don't have more slave blood in yu that Harris or Obama. You're a white boy trying to troll.
Are you saying Ancestry.com is lying?
Kamala picks and chooses how she is identified. So does 0bummer, who is really a white boy. I can do the same. Can I not?

Are you saying Ancestry.com is lying?
Kamala picks and chooses how she is identified. I can do the same. Can I not?
I'm saying you ain't black and I am saying that you really shouldn't repeat trumps lies.

4% is black if I say it is. You don't get to make that call, bro.
Since I am 100 percent black, your little 4 percent doesn't mean anything. Again, you only say you are black here in this forum to troll. You don't identify as black in real life.

Forum List

Back