🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee State Senate OVERWHELMINGLY Passes Resolution to Sue Obama over Muslim Refugees

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011
"Tennessee State Senate OVERWHELMINGLY Passes Resolution to Sue Obama over Muslim Refugees"

lol

Which only confirms the fact that the Tennessee state senate is overwhelmingly partisan and ridiculous.

Music to my senses. Finally real Americans are securing the safety of fellow Americans. Liberals are too far up their own asses, too willfully ignorant, to know that without exception, everywhere large numbers of muslim cousin-inbreds go, there is an epidemic of rape, death and destruction. This religion has killed 300 million people (over 20 mil. per century) and had ruined everything it's ever touched.

Sanctimonious Liberals wag their finger at Tennessee. So how about put out the welcome mat for Muslim Refugees in your backyard? No? Yeah I didn't think so, hypocrites.

I lived in Tennessee for seven years. They don't take kindly to strangers.

Music to my senses. Finally real Americans are securing the safety of fellow Americans. Liberals are too far up their own asses, too willfully ignorant, to know that without exception, everywhere large numbers of muslim cousin-inbreds go, there is an epidemic of rape, death and destruction. This religion has killed 300 million people (over 20 mil. per century) and had ruined everything it's ever touched.

I only disagree with one part of this post.

I don't think that liberals are "willfully ignorant" about Muslims...any more than they are about Mexicans....they just need their vote.

Texas and Tennessee are targets for being turned into Blue States through bringing in Aggrieved Groups who naturally become good Democrats.

Its a craven & debased political strategy...to change the nature of the greatest society thus far established on this planet by bringing in alien voters...but it rises to the level of Treason when the chief executive, sworn to execute the law, instead uses his power to undermine it.

Fuck Barack Obama. Only 309 days to go...then we can start to re-build.

I only disagree with one part of this post.

I don't think that liberals are "willfully ignorant" about Muslims...any more than they are about Mexicans....they just need their vote.

Texas and Tennessee are targets for being turned into Blue States through bringing in Aggrieved Groups who naturally become good Democrats.

Its a craven & debased political strategy...to change the nature of the greatest society thus far established on this planet by bringing in alien voters...but it rises to the level of Treason when the chief executive, sworn to execute the law, instead uses his power to undermine it.

Fuck Barack Obama. Only 309 days to go...then we can start to re-build.

I can't argue with that; under Obama the Democratic party of today reeks of so much malice, butthurt and retribution against the "Imperialist West," the PC-liberal character stinks soooo bad, it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing garbage dumpster, behind a pork rendering plant, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike. Obama supporters are simply the most cold-blooded, destructive human beings I've seen in my 43 years.

Forum List

Back