Texas arrests 300 gang bangers

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Sure we have millions more roaming around
. My tax dollars are going to pay for these illegals in prison. ?
What a joke USA is

Sure we have millions more roaming around
. My tax dollars are going to pay for these illegals in prison. ?
What a joke USA is
Thank G-d, and my parents I am provided for.

Thank G-d, you have talent and success.

Sadly many disabled people can not earn a living. In Canada and Scandinavia, the State cares for these people. In USA many people are faced with the choice between crime and homelessness.

Thank G-d, and my parents I am provided for.

Thank G-d, you have talent and success.

Sadly many disabled people can not earn a living. In Canada and Scandinavia, the State cares for these people. In USA many people are faced with the choice between crime and homelessness.
last i checked the disabled get state benefits here in the united states for help as well

i know plenty of people that get disability and i also don’t know one that has turned to a life of crime

As far as I know selling weed is illegal even in CA if you don't have a license.
Well I’m sure there are some people collecting government assistance who also supplement their income selling weed. Especially in Michigan where it’s practically legal. Ok so they aren’t licensed caregivers but who’s paying attention to people selling quarters, ounces even pounds? No one.

Well I’m sure there are some people collecting government assistance who also supplement their income selling weed. Especially in Michigan where it’s practically legal. Ok so they aren’t licensed caregivers but who’s paying attention to people selling quarters, ounces even pounds? No one.
Yeah, it should be legal to grow sell and use, IMO anyway.

Yeah, it should be legal to grow sell and use, IMO anyway.
I hear the companies soon are going to shut all my friends grow operations down. They’re still making great money. Like, a lot. But I was selling making about $1000 a month plus all the smoke I want for free, to all my customers now go to the dispensary

Forum List

Back