Texas GOP convention will allow concealed and open carry in May...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Much like the NRA convention in Tennessee, the Texas GOP convention will allow open and concealed carry at their convention.......

Texas Republican Convention Allows Open and Concealed Carry - The Truth About Guns

While gun rights advocates wrangled with the Secret Service over firearms at the Republican National Convention,” trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com reports, “the Texas GOP confirmed it will allow both open and concealed carry at its convention in Dallas in May.” Although permitted open carry only became law in The Lone Star State last January, the pro-pistol policy is not new. Legally carried guns have been welcome since Texans reclaimed their concealed carry rights from post-bellum racism. Open Carry Texas leader C.J. Grisham put the “debate” over guns ‘n pols into its proper perspective . . .

Sure, but Texas republicans are nuts anyway.

Yo, why don`t you and your Puppet friends come and protest?

"GTP"
Dont_Mess_With_Texas_Article_Graphic-01.jpg

How much do you want to wager they wont have any problems with liberal pukes showing up and starting shit poodle?

They always have problems. Forgetting where they parked their car, if nothing else

Keep going to the jokes when you respond to me....
Because we both know you'll scatter like a cockroach in the kitchen when the light turns on when I show you the light.

How much do you want to wager they wont have any problems with liberal pukes showing up and starting shit poodle?

They always have problems. Forgetting where they parked their car, if nothing else

Because we both know you'll scatter like a cockroach in the kitchen when the light turns on when I show you the light.

Hang on to that thought.

Hang on to that thought.

Your dumbass still thinks the firearms used in San Bernardino were legal,so you might want to shut your pie hole before you inflict anymore damage to whats left of your integrity.

Much like the NRA convention in Tennessee, the Texas GOP convention will allow open and concealed carry at their convention.......

Texas Republican Convention Allows Open and Concealed Carry - The Truth About Guns

While gun rights advocates wrangled with the Secret Service over firearms at the Republican National Convention,” trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com reports, “the Texas GOP confirmed it will allow both open and concealed carry at its convention in Dallas in May.” Although permitted open carry only became law in The Lone Star State last January, the pro-pistol policy is not new. Legally carried guns have been welcome since Texans reclaimed their concealed carry rights from post-bellum racism. Open Carry Texas leader C.J. Grisham put the “debate” over guns ‘n pols into its proper perspective . . .
Excellent!

Hang on to that thought.

Your dumbass still thinks the firearms used in San Bernardino were legal,so you might want to shut your pie hole before you inflict anymore damage to whats left of your integrity.

How long have you believed you could read my thoughts? Do you know what I'm thinking now?

Hang on to that thought.

How long have you believed you could read my thoughts? Do you know what I'm thinking now?

Of course I do. You're a liberal.

Hang on to that thought.

Of course I do. You're a liberal.

OK. What an I thinking right now?

Forum List

Back