Texas GOP convention will allow concealed and open carry in May...

Keep going to the jokes when you respond to me....
Because we both know you'll scatter like a cockroach in the kitchen when the light turns on when I show you the light.

Hang on to that thought.

Your dumbass still thinks the firearms used in San Bernardino were legal,so you might want to shut your pie hole before you inflict anymore damage to whats left of your integrity.

How long have you believed you could read my thoughts? Do you know what I'm thinking now?

Of course I do. You're a liberal.

OK. What an I thinking right now?

How righteous you are....

Hang on to that thought.

Your dumbass still thinks the firearms used in San Bernardino were legal,so you might want to shut your pie hole before you inflict anymore damage to whats left of your integrity.

How long have you believed you could read my thoughts? Do you know what I'm thinking now?

Of course I do. You're a liberal.

OK. What an I thinking right now?

How righteous you are....

You're the mind reader. You tell me.

Sure, but Texas republicans are nuts anyway.

Yo, why don`t you and your Puppet friends come and protest?

"GTP"
View attachment 69675

Why would I want to be any where near those dumb asses? I don't need to be there for them to pull their dumb shit.

Yo, thought so, Chicken-Shit!

"GTP"
5ad3feec809ce6d6d7b051341cd6b33c.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 69675

Why would I want to be any where near those dumb asses? I don't need to be there for them to pull their dumb shit.

"GTP"
View attachment 70026

I'm sure I will be able to see the violence on the news. No need to be near the civil war to enjoy it.

"GTP"
View attachment 69675

"GTP"
View attachment 70026

I'm sure I will be able to see the violence on the news. No need to be near the civil war to enjoy it.

Yo, and you call yourself a MAN? WOW? What a waste of FLESH!!!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

Forum List

Back