Thank God for the Police. Or something.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e always tell us how the police are there to protect and help the community. I'm not sure that one woman would feel that way.

Former Arkansas deputy pleads guilty to sexual assault, gets 6 years probation

So the Deputy pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting this woman and urinating on her and he is punished with six years of probation.

He spent less time in jail than he spent threatening her and her family.

Call the cops if you want. But I don't think any "help" is coming from that particular angle.

Defenders of the Thin Blue Li(n)e always tell us how the police are there to protect and help the community. I'm not sure that one woman would feel that way.

So the Deputy pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting this woman and urinating on her and he is punished with six years of probation.

Call the cops if you want. But I don't think any "help" is coming from that particular angle.
He's the cops?

He's the cops?

Yes. He was. You can tell by the light sentence for the crime.

He's the cops?

There's a lot of he said she said there. If he peed on her and raped her with a flashlight why isn't there medical evidence? But I know ...you saw 'cop' and your vision turned blood red.

It is Arkanass, there is no room in the jails or prisons...Normally they rape you financially when convicted in Arkanass...But he is a cop, and they tend to suck each other off in the judicial system and Leo's..

He's the cops?

There's a lot of he said she said there. If he peed on her and raped her with a flashlight why isn't there medical evidence? But I know ...you saw 'cop' and your vision turned blood red.

So you are saying an innocent man pled guilty. Pled guilty. Wasn't found guilty by a jury. Stood up before a judge and said yes I did this.

He's the cops?

So you are saying an innocent man pled guilty. Pled guilty. Wasn't found guilty by a jury. Stood up before a judge and said yes I did this.
I didn't say he was innocent, you simply cannot see what you don't fully agree with. I said it looks like there was a reason it wasn't a proven rape case. Assault and rape are not the same thing legally.

I for one am not going to paint all cops with the same brush because of a few bad cops. With any group of a million people there will be some scoundrels.

He's the cops?

Putting this guy behind bars with persons he helped put there, could be a form of "double jeopardy".

He's the cops?

I didn't say he was innocent, you simply cannot see what you don't fully agree with. I said it looks like there was a reason it wasn't a proven rape case. Assault and rape are not the same thing legally.

I see. I never used the term rape and now after you find he pled guilty you want to pretend that I was saying he raped the woman. I used the term from the news article. I didn't use the terms you wanted. But now you have the electron microscope out and are trying to slice that hair a little thinner.

Come on back in off the end of the branch. I understand. You don't like it when cops are convicted or accused. Just climb on down. Save your outrage for the damned cop haters until the next story. Considering the cops. There is bound to be one in another minute.

don't get me started. Two of our cops here were beat up by a man they were attempting to RELEASE. Then apparently, they killed him. While RELEASING him from custody. The fucking idiots.

He's the cops?

I see. I never used the term rape and now after you find he pled guilty you want to pretend that I was saying he raped the woman. I used the term from the news article. I didn't use the terms you wanted. But now you have the electron microscope out and are trying to slice that hair a little thinner.

Come on back in off the end of the branch. I understand. You don't like it when cops are convicted or accused. Just climb on down. Save your outrage for the damned cop haters until the next story. Considering the cops. There is bound to be one in another minute.
I didn't pretend anything. I said you are blind. If he used a flashlight on her like she claimed it would be rape.

He's the cops?

Putting this guy behind bars with persons he helped put there, could be a form of "double jeopardy".

Double jeopardy doesn't mean that. It means that the state tries you for a crime. You are found not guilty. Then the state tries you for the same crime. It means you are tried twice for the same crime.

I didn't pretend anything. I said you are blind. If he used a flashlight on her like she claimed it would be rape.

Plea Bargain. You have never heard of this I assume.

What we need is a BIGGER MORE POWERFUL GOVERNMENT to keep the government abuse down!
upload_2017-5-12_6-23-48.png

upload_2017-5-12_6-24-22.png

He's the cops?

Double jeopardy doesn't mean that. It means that the state tries you for a crime. You are found not guilty. Then the state tries you for the same crime. It means you are tried twice for the same crime.
You are probably just missing the point.

don't get me started. Two of our cops here were beat up by a man they were attempting to RELEASE. Then apparently, they killed him. While RELEASING him from custody. The fucking idiots.
Who, the cops? They were supposed to take a beating?
I think they knew he was dying from injuries they inflicted, and they tried to dump him so he wouldn't be in their custody.

What we need is a BIGGER MORE POWERFUL GOVERNMENT to keep the government abuse down!
View attachment 126247
View attachment 126248

I see. Next verse same as the first.

He's the cops?

You are probably just missing the point.

So you are saying that the prisons which are dangerous for everyone are too dangerous for a cop? So cops who commit crimes should be set free because prison is dangerous?

I thought they had solitary cells for high risk prisoners.

Forum List

Back