Thanks Obama- New Surge of Central Americans Seen on Border

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Just in this article alone we learn Obama's invasion plan is working just fine and the border fences in Yuma had been effective

-Geaux
===========

Refugees from Central America are pouring into the United States, a trend from 2014 that seems to be resurfacing along the U.S.-Mexican border this year. Many of them are children, sent on the long journey alone.

The Border Patrol, immigration courts and refugee workers were overwhelmed the last time it occurred, in 2014. Border officials have asked for more resources this time out.

In Yuma County, Arizona's southwestern most corner, work to strengthen the fence and add patrols led to a significant decline in illegal crossings last year, 90 percent by some accounts.

It is picking up again, Yuma County law enforcement officials said.

"They’re not what you would consider a typical border crosser," Yuma Sheriff's Capt. Eben Bratcher said. "Many of these people are from other nations, other than Mexico. Central America, Chinese, Romanians are a big one right now, and so that’s kind of a change in what we’ve come to expect here."

Another woman, Beatriz Escalante, said she hitch-hiked from Guatemala and surrendered after scaling the wall.

"For my child, because there's no work [in Guatemala] and here they can help me," she said in Spanish, holding her son in her arms.

Her journey wasn't over. She had a Greyhound bus ticket and an immigration court date ahead of her in Chicago.

New Surge of Central Americans Seen on Border

California is about to allow illegals to join Obamacare.
What kind of message do you think that's going to send to everyone south of our border ?

This country is determined to commit suicide. Fucking idiots.

I will be laughing my ass off at you guys in not too many years from now from a beach in Australia.

Forum List

Back