Thanksgiving canceled

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The latest joy killing decree to be issued from the environmental overlords is that Thanksgiving is canceled because your family meal is killing the planet.
Thanksgiving Is Canceled

The c.....ts will ruine everything for everyone . stupidity doesn't tell thes assholes it fks them over too i nthe end. As they destroy the nnation nit's you patriotic fks who still sit around doing nothing because that's what they wannt you to do THEY WIN YOU LOSE!!

The latest joy killing decree to be issued from the environmental overlords is that Thanksgiving is canceled because your family meal is killing the planet.
Thanksgiving Is Canceled

The c.....ts will ruine everything for everyone . stupidity doesn't tell thes assholes it fks them over too i nthe end. As they destroy the nnation nit's you patriotic fks who still sit around doing nothing because that's what they wannt you to do THEY WIN YOU LOSE!!
Good. I don't like the turkey anyway.

Thanksgiving Is Canceled

Your INFO WAR spamming gets goofier and more dopey each day.

These people need therapy from Dr. Denis Leary...

You and MW will be first in line.

Piss off, dickweed.

Time for your first dose:

HgC99Cu.gif

• Banned
Thanksgiving Is Canceled

The c.....ts will ruin everything for everyone . stupidity doesn't tell thes assholes it fks them over too i the end. As they destroy the nation nit's you patriotic fks who still sit around doing nothing because that's what they want you to do THEY WIN YOU LOSE!!
Good. I don't like the turkey anyway.

Move to Europe ANTI AMERIC POS!

Forum List

Back